G28 & Murcie Interior s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G28 & Murcie Interior s

what are your plans an ideas for your Murcie interior colors , material style, CF , spraypaint whatever you like

i like this, it may be to loud for some members an by all means post what you have or want Please Post Away

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Re: G28 & Murcie Interior s

similar to this an this is a fiero
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

IKR, I dont think that's too loud, I think it looks good.

NOW, THIS is too loud.... Pink interior!!!!

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbfo...interior-8729/

Yes, I'd like to place a special order for the flat black exterior and pepto bismo pink interior please.

Comment

what!!!!!! that is AWESOME. maybe a tiny bit more of black inside but still. i love it

Comment

Originally posted by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
          similar to this an this is a fiero
          This is from Copart right? I saw this awesome kit car on their website and wondered who made it. Do you have any more information on it?

Comment

Originally posted by tallon
            Black alcantara is what I want like the SV or rev
            sending a pair of door cars to be coverd in Black alcantara ,to see how they turn out

Comment

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X