Evercoat Vette Panel adhesive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evercoat Vette Panel adhesive

How flexible is the stuff? Some guys use it as filler as well as bonding, my question would be is it about as flexible as glass resin and mat or will it allow a little more flex before cracking?

Re: Evercoat Vette Panel adhesive

I'm repairing a 2011 grand sport convertible in my shop right now.i bought Valvoline's new stuff for the adhesive of the rear body pan,and a different repair product for the bumper repair,the adhesive is sandable buy is not very flexible,it gets pretty hard.I'm not sure about evercoats though.the reair product is awsome,i fixed a large crack on the corner with a backing net,flexed like crazy tried to rip it again and it held up great.

Comment

Originally posted by viper10
      I'm repairing a 2011 grand sport convertible in my shop right now.i bought Valvoline's new stuff for the adhesive of the rear body pan,and a different repair product for the bumper repair,the adhesive is sandable buy is not very flexible,it gets pretty hard.I'm not sure about evercoats though.the reair product is awsome,i fixed a large crack on the corner with a backing net,flexed like crazy tried to rip it again and it held up great.
      Interesting.....Is this what you used?

http://www.pliogripbyvalvoline.com/panel_bonding.html

Comment

yes its great stuff,i also use the adhesion promoter with it

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X