Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats with the 360 and 430 kits on a Celica? Company in the uk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats with the 360 and 430 kits on a Celica? Company in the uk?

Hey Ron Cozart From Cozart Replicas here. Anybody know about Home - SUPERCARKITS

Its a company in the Uk who advertise on ebay. They sale the 360 and 430 kits based on a Toyota Celica.
    Im thinking about doing business with them but dont know if anybody from the USA ever dealt with them. Im in New york and he said somebody purchased from New York and the shipping should take 2 weeks? Well who brought it from NY? I will go check it out in person.

No answer
    Hey let me be your New york Dealer, I will buy 5.....
    No answer?

Are they Legit?

Originally posted by tallon
    Looks more legit than you do but that's not saying much
    tallon you crack me up. if you are ever in Texas I will drive to you and buy you a beer.

Comment

haha Talon its funny cause its true

Comment

Guys! Get a Room....smh

Comment

They look ok. They also claim to ship all over the world. I don't know how good they are, but the Celica is a solid sporty car. Their website looks shoddy though. I'm not saying that a kit car builder or company is incompetent in building a replica because of their site, but it does show you how serious they are in presenting and marketing their product (which is an important aspect of any business).

I am getting my donor pretty soon and I am thinking about going with either the DNA 430 or the Scudo. Supercarkits UK does seem an interesting alternative. I am going on vacation this summer France and the UK and I will set up an appointment with Supercarkits to go check out their business and I will post pictures up (which will hopefully show m

Comment

they have the same kits of

SRC-KIT CARS ferrari lamborghini clasico hot rod piezas replica

you have severall building diarys from this company and dear forum mate xisco_mallorca invented this kit,

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/ma...ighlight=xisco

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...ght=SRC+celica

one forum mate from america post his building of this spanish kit that is also available from Supercarkits UK

if you have money talk with Xisco.

;o)

Comment

they have a new kit???? SLG ? lamborghini gallardo ? for 5800 ? i didint know ,i thought that they make only 430-360 coupes only.

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad_f View Post
                they have a new kit???? SLG ? lamborghini gallardo ? for 5800 ? i didint know ,i thought that they make only 430-360 coupes only.
                if we have the money they build it...

SRC-KIT CARS ferrari lamborghini replica

translation is not possible since this is an image, but in the first sentence says something like:

"there isnīt a car that satisfy your dreams and needs? do you have a drawing and want to drive it?"...

by the page they also build bug@tti....
                Last edited by v30003v; 05-19-2012, 08:25 AM.

Comment

well its always about the money huh )) , no in the kitcar world its not , its about seriousness and trust then money , well very very good they are in Spain, they build aventador-murcielago-bugatti-Zonda cinque-enzo-gallardo old and new on Tube chassis , which in almost all of europe is a pain in the *** or worse its impossible to Register legally , also i read on their site that _spanish homologacion isnot eqivalent to TUV germany,after car is built ,the TUV must be in Germany only_ so this means its impossible to register or it would cost same as the genuine car to register, but lets say if some1 offers them an mr2 DONOR and says i want an aventador or a bugatti or zonda,and pays money,and give them a year to work it , what guarantees that they will finish the car?and that the car would look good?and that they wont ask for more $$ to finish the job? we cant see pics of finished cars(except 430 - 360 -355) , i also saw that Oscar in spain also offers to build any kit,just money and donor and time and he builds anything, i saw on his FB he had pics of a very very very very sexy Mansory Aston martin made on bmw 850 , and there isnt even 0,01% difference than the genuine car. so these promises of Zonda Bugatti Aventador are real? is it that easy to build any kind of car?just money needed,or are they traps made by scammers?

Comment

hello celica replicas f360 f430 are real, some of them built even in America.

tube chassis i do not know.

sorry ahmad_f do you have Oscar facebook link?

thanks

Comment

yea celica 360-430 are very real and much cheaper than dna , the more interesting thing is that if we want a zonda-aventador we can pay and have them built for us,the problem is that i dont see any finished car,it would be truly amazinggg if its true and not scam, Oscar is very talanted ,and his prices are good, here is Oscar personal facebook account : Oscar Oller Oltra | Facebook , but he doesnt post all the pics and updates regarding kits there, but he made a page for his company replicados here is the link : Log In | Facebook , he also claims that with money and time,anything can be built perfectly , reventon-murci roadster(which we dont have in europe) -enzo etc... but we cant just send money if there is no pics of product , he builds mainly 430 spider mr2-430 coupe celica- 430 scuderia coupe ford cougar , and i saw he built an amazing Mansory Aston martin , also his 430 interiors are 99% exact to the real thing.

Comment

The Gallardo kit seems really interesting. Are there any pictures out there on a Gallardo build from SRC? Or pictures of the finished build would be awesome too. The more I am looking into SRC, the more interesting it is starting to sound. Is the donor car for the Gallardo project also a Celica? Sorry for asking too many (silly) questions. Hasta luego

Comment

Originally posted by ahmad_f View Post
                          yea celica 360-430 are very real and much cheaper than dna , the more interesting thing is that if we want a zonda-aventador we can pay and have them built for us,the problem is that i dont see any finished car,it would be truly amazinggg if its true and not scam, Oscar is very talanted ,and his prices are good, here is Oscar personal facebook account : Oscar Oller Oltra | Facebook , but he doesnt post all the pics and updates regarding kits there, but he made a page for his company replicados here is the link : Log In | Facebook , he also claims that with money and time,anything can be built perfectly , reventon-murci roadster(which we dont have in europe) -enzo etc... but we cant just send money if there is no pics of product , he builds mainly 430 spider mr2-430 coupe celica- 430 scuderia coupe ford cougar , and i saw he built an amazing Mansory Aston martin , also his 430 interiors are 99% exact to the real thing.
                          thanks my friend

Comment

Hi,
                            Iīm Xisco, owner of SRC KITCARS, a business running from about 10 years now.
                            I just wish to clarify some things.
                            SUPERCARKITS itīs our kits dealer in Uk, if you are from other country, can talk directly with me.
                            As allways, if you wish to purchase something, you must check it before, itīs a really shame, but this lovely industry itīs full of scamers...
                            The Spanish homologation itīs ok for whole europe because is one of the hardest world wide, itīs the german TUV that donīt work in Spain, as well the Uk one and other countries. Why ?, easy to explain, first, we need an mechanic engineer design, once built, with the engineer approval who checked the build process, we need to pass a hard laboratory proves, and at the end, if all is ok and the car has, at least, the same safety or more than the donor was designed to be, get the road legal aproval, because this our prices are more expensive and the cars canīt be 100 % perfect like in other countries.
                            I donīt know how work others, but our way itīs very clear and try to explain.
                            If our company and a customer arrives to an agreement, we sign a personal contract with all settings with closed price and finish date ( I donīt know what happen in other countries, but here, if you donīt satisfy the personal contract, the court can take all my possesions and send me to the jail ).
                            By our work methode, we can build any car with any spec. ( only depend on your country laws to get the registration, I know Spanish ones ) and need the money in stages ( I donīt take the risk to build a custom car and when will be finished or nearly, the customer says he donīt wish or he cannot pay, as I lived it before and never again...)
                            You can see ours 355 ( Oscar uses our pictures and DNA as well to advertise "his work", be carefully ! ), 360 and 430īs, and very soon two new cars...then, if you have enough confidence in our work, you can order a car, if not, donīt do it, itīs easy, in 10 years we donīt have any unhappy customer, not easy at all !
                            Not like super replicas with OEM cars saying they are for real, or others with stolen pictures and splashed kits...if the kit is in the market, we purchase directly to the manufacturer, if not, we make our own from OEM parts or real cars scans.
                            And obviously, we need one year or so to make the build, beacuse, as all real builders / kits manufacturers know, make a quality car from scratch itīs not an easy and fast build, like our kits are designed to be...itīs a long process and all parts of the car must be hand made done !
                            Thanks for read.
                            Regards.

Comment

xisco, in your web I can see F40 comming soon... any advance in the F40 project? Regards

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X