Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pparker
    replied
    I have a 2nd rad cap mounted at the engine thermostat.

Leave a comment:

• jdinner
    replied
    Originally posted by pparker View Post
    No over heating at all. I have the intake completely shrouded auto fan.
    How do you get coolant into the engine? I only see the one radiator cap on the front rad.

Leave a comment:

• pparker
    replied
    No over heating at all. I have the intake completely shrouded auto fan.

Leave a comment:

• notnilc20
    replied
    Wow that was quick. Congrats.

Leave a comment:

• jdinner
    replied
    Looking good. Do you have an overheating issue?

Leave a comment:

• pparker
    replied
    I've quoted two other guys a price of $30,000. May put it on Ebay in a few months. Not really too motivated to sell although $27,000 would motivate me!

Phil Parker 410-749-1011.

Leave a comment:

• bentleyboy
    replied
    How much are you looking to get out of it? I'm in the market for another lamborghini replica but I'm only trying to spend around 25k. Thanks o.m if interested

Leave a comment:

• autopro
    replied
    Job well done, she looks beautiful!

Leave a comment:

• madmods
    replied
    Congratulations! Looks good. Have you thought about painting your rims black?

Leave a comment:

• pparker
    replied
    Here are more pictures.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• pparker
    replied
    Done at last! The car is complete and on the road! Painted in my garage with the very expensive Lambo orange. Worked out well. Constructed a two-piece removable hardtop, not completely waterproof, but you can wash the car without getting the inside wet. All the Pontiac GTP stuff is working…..the airbags, HVAC system, heads-up display, on star, etc. The V-6 with small pulley and headers provides plenty of power for this car. Now that I’m done, I will probably sell it and move on to something else, possibly a Vaydor. I enjoy building more than driving.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• cutlass442
    replied
    Great work!!

Have you thought of reshaping the headrests to look less square and better match the lines of the roll bar?

Leave a comment:

• pparker
    replied
    More pictures.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• pparker
    replied
    Finally got the interior done. Busted the budget! As has been recommended on this site, when you do a budget with your best estimate of costs, double it! I used all Alcan tara suede on the interior, ordered two yards at $110/yard....not enough so I ordered another yard....not enough so I ordered a fourth yard. Have just a little left over. With the suede and a few carbon fiber trim pieces, I have about $1,000 in the interior upholstery, excluding the seats. Overall, I am happy with the results.

The go-cart is completely ready to go....everything works....runs great. Anyone working on door hinges, don't make the same mistake I made. I installed the doors and shocks, welded in the hinges.....all with the stock Fiero tires and wheels. Fitted the large wheels and tires.....not enough clearance......had to cut the hinges out and redo the whole thing! Cost me about three days labor.

Ready for final sanding and paint......hopefully, it will be on the road by the beginning of winter.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Fast Eddy
    replied
    Very nice indeed! Good progress!

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X