double cutting foam for prototype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double cutting foam for prototype

Is it possible to say cut a foam plug for a new design and then cut the back side to specs of a donor car?

you would cut a inner door jam surround set ,to go from the donor car to the new car body , this way it,s to mount to the donor around the door opening , front engine bay and rear trunk factory mounting areas ,making it easy to mount to the donor car

door jam surround set
    front engine bay factory mounting system to use cars original fender mounts
    rear trunk to body kit surround mount
    by doing this way , the kit will be aligned during it first install ,saving time ,and not having to figure out a way to put the body kit onto the donor car,s chassis
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

you would cut a inner door jam surround set ,to go from the donor car to the new car body , this way it,s to mount to the donor around the door opening , front engine bay and rear trunk factory mounting areas ,making it easy to mount to the donor car

door jam surround set
      front engine bay factory mounting system to use cars original fender mounts
      rear trunk to body kit surround mount
      by doing this way , the kit will be aligned during it first install ,saving time ,and not having to figure out a way to put the body kit onto the donor car,s chassis
      In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

THAT is exactly what i am looking for so i can then take the door off and make the mold of the complete door, etc ...... who can cut foam like this for my design?

Comment

Anyone want to cut some foam ?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X