Engine Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Engine Size

What is the largest engine that i can fit in my fiero? I don't think its right to have a fast looking kit car that isn't very quik.

Re:Engine Size

It depends on your kit. If you remove the trunk, you can squeeze in most engines. If you do a lambo kit, you can mount it longitudinally and put in most engines. It is safe to say that any small block V8 will fit.

Comment

A Corvett motor will fit,if you really want to fly by the seat of your pants.

The road to life is full of flat squirrels, who couldn't make up their mind!

Comment

It's not size that matter, it's how you use it. At least that's what I've read.....Ask DKOV....
        Bob custom '84 Fiero SE --->>> custom F408
        http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/cu...ilepic37_1.gif

Comment

only women that love you tell you that. it is proven that size does matter. not to say small can get the job done if you use nitro and other additives.
          Originally posted by RCR
          It's not size that matter, it's how you use it. At least that's what I've read.....Ask DKOV....

Comment

Bottles are for babies... Getting Blown is a MAN THING!

DKOV -

Comment

lets see, ive seen

Quad 4, 2.7 SD, 3.0 SD, 3.1, 3.4, 3.4 DOHC , 3800, 3800S/C, 4.1, 4.5, 4.6, 4.9, 5.0, 5.7, 383's, 400's, 454s', 455's, 500's

manufactures to go with the engines (maybe be found in other GM brands also)

Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Pontiac, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Buick, Buick, Cadillac, Cadillac, Cadillac (N*), Cadillac, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Pontiac, Cadillac

heres a good site for SBC swaps, www.v8archie.com it also the most proven and reliable V8 kit out there

Comment

Here is a photo of my ArchieV8 kit

j
                Originally posted by FieroGT5speed
                lets see, ive seen

Quad 4, 2.7 SD, 3.0 SD, 3.1, 3.4, 3.4 DOHC , 3800, 3800S/C, 4.1, 4.5, 4.6, 4.9, 5.0, 5.7, 383's, 400's, 454s', 455's, 500's

manufactures to go with the engines (maybe be found in other GM brands also)

Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Pontiac, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Buick, Buick, Cadillac, Cadillac, Cadillac (N*), Cadillac, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Chevy, Pontiac, Cadillac

heres a good site for SBC swaps, www.v8archie.com it also the most proven and reliable V8 kit out there

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X