Bugatti Veyron 1945

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bugatti Veyron 1945

U aaaall know the famus render that was everywhere on the Internet in famus pages
    the MIX between a beetle and a veyron
    so i want to build it i will buy a beetle in good conticion
    with almost no rust ( i dont realy care because its gona be fully cut in pieaces
    i have a descent engine 1800cc turbo 140cc from a Volvo 460 turbo Old but damn fast and powerfull angine
    but i need help with the design
    i am probalbly gona use fiberglass as it is easier than aluminium or eny Metal but but i need some help wit the frames from the design or sections so i can have a good curves with the fiberglass :/
    any help ?
    i would love to here from all of you some suggestions tips and tricks about the full Project
    i am NEW to Car design and work but i ve learned to work with fiberglass because of some boat restorations and repairs
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Nikos Mavroutsikos; 11-11-2015, 05:01 PM. Reason: photo

this render
    Attached Files

Comment

Where are you located in Greece?
      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011584922711

Comment

Originally posted by IKAROS View Post
        Where are you located in Greece?
        I am from North Evboia in a small city caled istiaia almost 3 hours from atens with car

Comment

onother render inspired from the previus image no idea WHO made that
          Attached Files

Comment

I think it only looks good on photoshop. The chop top is doable as well as the fastback but the front fenders look like stock beetle with slight mods so the cars scale is way too small. From the top of the fender to the base of the "A" pillar there is no room for feet or knees ect.

It would end up looking like a clown car with no room inside.

Comment

Niko, you can build whatever you like but i think satinta has a point....
              https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011584922711

Comment

i was thinking about that too i will probalby gona do this like a wide body kit on an actual beetle So now probably i am gona buy a beetle take driatrains and steeiring and replace it wit new wider ones from any other Car and make with the remaining of the beetle a vw formula vee replica
                its just gona take much more time and Money but i will take it slow and see what happens

Comment

my plan for the moment its to find the beetle to download some veyron plans and stretch the beetle do get as close as it gets to the veyron

Comment

in the render i found that the size of all the fenders the rims and the light are not right except the cabin i have photos of the original 3d files that the designer used
                    Attached Files

Comment

I am not so sure about this....

Not that my opinion counts for much....

But Beetle to Porsche conversions make more sense than this one I fear.

The render looks like fun, but I honestly feel that's as far as it should go.

Worried that driving the real deal will bring on hate mail plenty from Veyron, Beetle and Porsche lovers....

In the end, its completely up to you of course... but don't be surprised if you get sideways glances and shouts of anger from passers by...

I wouldn't be one of them... but I am sure this car would bring about the wrong sort of attention.

Again... all IMO
                      It's a never ending battle of making your cars better and also trying to be better yourself. - Dale Earnhardt Sr

Comment

you are not wrong mike but why not ? I mean everyone knows the classic porsches and that were designed by the man who designed the beetle for hitler and the drivetrains steering were almost the same
                        and its easy to make just the replica and use the beetle But this render its like what would be Veyron look like if was designed back then from vw and Bugatti And really I don't care what they will say itsa a buetifull car and I like it Plus here were I leeve they think the ultimate classic car its a pegeot 106 they don't even know what a classic porcshe looks like

Comment

I would set the criterial for a successful product at this: a high quality, high design level entry - with fair value and honest upfront claims.

Comment

OK I am interested enough to build this one.... seriously ... need more details on it.

Comment

my plan Tube chasis support with cover from the beetle parts and extended with fiberglass and metal parts Tube chasis makes it stronger so better grip and control
                              Engine I have already one from an old car drivetrain or the beetles one or from another biger car as the steering system to make it wider close to half meter wider and longer as the Veyron is
                              But details are not available for this car The designer says keeps the plans for production but I don't beliee him.. no promotion for production like this ? I mean ok its a famus design but who its gona remember it after years .. anyway doesn't accept any way to give me some plans or front rear side and top view of the design I did it by my own on photoshop trying to much some ''blueprints'' from a beetle and Veyron And I reilised that the fenders are just wider and biger as the wheels and the headlights The cabin looked like just been lowered the hood in other angle for the rear part I am not sure yet :/
                              so there are not any details And that's what I want from the members of this forum to help me somehow redesign this and fiinaly built it and share the plans instructions tips and suggestions

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X