Mounting the Vaydor roadster body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoseOSI View Post
    Lol. The first post is answered by the last post.... with 2 pages in-between.....
    Haha how true Jose , its a wonder people dare to ask questions on here . Funny one Charley .

Comment

Getting both side of an expierience.

Originally posted by dhart99 View Post
      Haha how true Jose , its a wonder people dare to ask questions on here . Funny one Charley .

"It's a wonder people dare to ask questions on here" I just think that if someone takes the time to ask a question on this forum They should hear the good and the Bad if either exist. Give the OP the chance to decide based on other people/customers experiences. If everyone jumps on the I LOVE VAYDOR wagon, even though they do not have any personal relationship with Vaydor/Matt , The OP will not get the information needed to make an informed decision .

As an example , 2 separate families take their vacation to Disney Land. One family has a great time and loved everything about their Trip.
      The other family warns that the lines tend to be long, The food is way too expensive, they had a bad experience with the front desk of the hotel and they spent twice as much money as they had expected.
      neither of the above example should be considered Correct or Incorrect ( right/wrong). They just had different experiences at the same place !
      Information is a powerful thing !

of course this is just me 2 cents,... and worth every pennie

Comment

Originally posted by 76mx View Post
        Not only did I finish the third grade, but the time I spent at the University of Texas could have better been spent getting an education. I am not opposed to your foul mouth, I use those words myself, I just have the common sense, courtesy, and reasonable intellegence not to do it on a public forum. I also do not believe all of these responses to be coming from the same address. Rather, the thing I see in common is that they all seem to say if you have a third grade education and a foul mouth, then the Vaydor is the car for you. I decline your lunch offer.
        Sorry to hear that you have declined the lunch invite. The conversations we could have.....

I spent my years at the University of Florida and also could have payed more attention.

So just out of curiosity, what build would you approve of that would match your intellect? Please let's keep it reasonable price wise and not say an Ultima.

Comment

What build? Well, I would like to say the Vaydor. I like the concept, the style, the whole package. Unfortunately 100% of the Vaydor fans on this Forum are filthy mouthed grade school dropouts, and I do not want to be guilty by association. Since there is no other build type that seems to be afflicted like this, I would unfortunately have to say that I would approve of any car except the Vaydor. I bet Matt thanks you for your loyal support.

Comment

fauxknowitall , Try a larger font next time, I couldn't read your reply . Pretty sure the OP wasn't asking for a review or peoples experience with the Vaydor or I think he would have asked .He asked about the mounting procedure from other members that have had experiences doing this with a Vaydor. If he wanted metro's or anyone's experience with buying or dealing with Matt , pretty sure he could have found a way to ask the question.
            Last edited by dhart99; 03-17-2017, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Let me try this another way. It is like the first time you see a fan with no teeth who is wearing one of your tee-shirts at the races. Do you ask them to take it off? No, you thank them for their support and all is good. This is only a problem if it becomes a pattern and not a single one of your fans have any teeth.

P.S. Black GTS, I did not mean to offend anyone, but that incident did happen in Florida. If this was you, I still thank you for your support.
              76mx
              Last edited by 76mx; 03-17-2017, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Let me try this another way. It is like the first time you see a fan with no teeth who is wearing one of your tee-shirts at the races. Do you ask them to take it off? No, you thank them for their support and all is good. This is only a problem if it becomes a pattern and not a single one of your fans have any teeth.

P.S. Black GTS, I did not mean to offend anyone, but that incident did happen in Florida. If this was you, I still thank you for your support.
                Hey 76mx I still got a few teeth, in the back .

Comment

Dhart99, I have worked long hours all of my life but made it a point to always take a few minutes out and read the Funny Pages. Now, through the miracles of modern science and something called a Forum, those Funny Pages have become interactive. Now I make it a point to spend an extra few minutes. I LOVE IT, great amusement and relaxation.

And besides that, I am not buying it. I know Canada has free medical.
                  76mx
                  Last edited by 76mx; 03-17-2017, 10:13 PM.

Comment

I'm just waiting for the finnluxury and chupacabra Kits to be ready on the market .
                    Far more professional manufacturers. And very sexy kits

As of today though, the vaydor is about the sexiest kit on the market , notwithstanding their business practices

Comment

Thank you Cutlass, I will make every attempt to be a professional manufacturer. In the meantime, please allow me my follies here.

Comment

Originally posted by cutlass442 View Post
                        I'm just waiting for the finnluxury and chupacabra Kits to be ready on the market .
                        Far more professional manufacturers. And very sexy kits

As of today though, the vaydor is about the sexiest kit on the market , notwithstanding their business practices
                        The finnLuxury looks to be the one for me with the potential to be the best out there.

Most kits however require a lot of work bodywise to get them ready, the DDR did. Being honest british kits are much better in this sense, ultimas and caterhams are often left in just the coloured gel coat!

Comment

Finnluxury looks amazing very professionally made and comes ready to paint saving you a ton of time orncash with body prep and it obviously won't warp because it's not hand laid fiberglass

the vaydor also comes unfinished as it has no trunk you have to build all this yourself a very raw kit that will surpass the price of the finnluxury kit by the time your finished

Comment

Or Charlie's kit anouther professional kit (inless he is making them turnkey)

Comment

Dhart99, I have worked long hours all of my life but made it a point to always take a few minutes out and read the Funny Pages. Now, through the miracles of modern science and something called a Forum, those Funny Pages have become interactive. Now I make it a point to spend an extra few minutes. I LOVE IT, great amusement and relaxation.And besides that, I am not buying it. I know Canada has free medical.
                              I know Canada has free medical..... ROFLMAO
                              [COLOR=#ff0000]
                              [/COLOR]

Comment

FinnLuxury may well be the greatest thing since sliced bread but until I see a few ACTUAL cars, made with their product, I must remain unconvinced. I am not saying they are not what they claim but at THIS point, nothing is PROVED! So stop the f######gushing!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X