cutting the top off fiero..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cutting the top off fiero..

Ok, well i cut the top off the fiero but when i install the rear clip it seems like my sides are much to high.. can anyone tell me how much i will need to cut off the sides in order of the 355 rear clip to sit on the body right.. if someone has pic that would be a great help..but as always thanks
    There may be many kit men but there is only one KitMan except no subustutions

Re:cutting the top off fiero..

From everyting I have seen and what I did, is cut the Fiero side panels off at the same height as the rear firewall behind the seats. Make sure you weld a piece along the top of the open frame you just created as well or you will get more flex in the frame than you want. Funnywheels and others have a great deal of information in one of the threads in Technical Discussions about bracing the Fiero frame up and you can see in several pics where everyone is cutting off the top.

Cheers.
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

Re:cutting the top off fiero..

From everyting I have seen and what I did, is cut the Fiero side panels off at the same height as the rear firewall behind the seats. Make sure you weld a piece along the top of the open frame you just created as well or you will get more flex in the frame than you want. Funnywheels and others have a great deal of information in one of the threads in Technical Discussions about bracing the Fiero frame up and you can see in several pics where everyone is cutting off the top.

Cheers.
      Don
      308 Ferrari replica
      Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X