355 door handles..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 355 door handles..

Well, a while back i saw that someone posted how to install the door handles for the 355.. well like a dumm ass i dident pay any mind, and now i wished i had..is there anyone out there that can walk me through how to install the door handles... sence you guys are the best... ;D
    Thanks
    There may be many kit men but there is only one KitMan except no subustutions

Re:355 door handles..

Here you go.

Dave

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Sorry these are so dirty. I drove the car for 3 years before I decided to re do it. I am in the process of installing a new body from John Watson.

Dave

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

I still have a electric door opener kit from building street rods that I will be using on mine but have notice that the way the doors are would be very easy to put a wire or push rod in the vent
        Originally posted by KitMan
        Well, a while back i saw that someone posted how to install the door handles for the 355.. well like a dumm ass i dident pay any mind, and now i wished i had..is there anyone out there that can walk me through how to install the door handles... sence you guys are the best... ;D
        Thanks

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X