Ferrari F40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raf007 View Post
    Hi just recently joined this forum and am about to start building an F40 replica and advice would be welcome and parts ,I'm building mine using a 308 chassis which I have and for now I'm going to run an Audi v8 with a 01e gearbox,that's where I am at the moment. Raf
    What can you tell us about the drive train your planning. It seems the back of the F40 is so short it's very limited to the trans choices.

Comment

I’m going to use the Audi V8 with an 01e gearbox, I have measured it and it seems ok, I intend to start this work after Christmas, at the moment doing the suspension

Comment

F40

Originally posted by Raf007 View Post
        Iím going to use the Audi V8 with an 01e gearbox, I have measured it and it seems ok, I intend to start this work after Christmas, at the moment doing the suspension
        Raf, I have emailed you some current pictures of my car. A decent example of a Fiero based F40 with a fair bit of customizing. It has real Veglia 328 gauges in it, and an interior in leather; gray suede and red seats with the Ferrari logo embroidered on the headrests. Drives solid at high speed due to lowered stiff suspension, although harsh on our less than stellar roads down here. Steve

Comment

Hi all Iím now in the position to supply some body panels to build an F40 replica if anybody is interested the donor car bing an MR2

Comment

F40

Hi all Iím now in the position to supply some body panels to build an F40 replica if anybody is interested the donor car bing an MR2

Comment

Also getting on with my own one itís on four wheels and have mounted the front clip, I have modified mine to be like the LM version with fixed lights, itís starting to take shape 😊😊😊

Comment

I would post some pictures but I donít know how 🤦*♂️🤦*♂️🤦*♂️

Comment

One of the best sport cars of all times
                  Hafizur Rahman mobile number - Background check, contact information, mentions monitoring and more

Comment

Raf007;

I made up a set of instructions and posted here in the link below on how to have pics in your threads.

Cheers
                    Don

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/ge...-patron-7.html
                    308 Ferrari replica
                    Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X