25th countach rear bumper lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25th countach rear bumper lights

Hi everyone, its been a while..I'm still working on the car and want to know what to use for the red lights that are in the rear bumper for the 25th. car. Also what are they hooked up to? brake?running lights? IFG said they dont hook them up to anything...sounds wierd to me.
    Thanks
    Lambobro

Re:25th countach rear bumper lights

I think "The Bull" and Kitcarnut used ones from the Lambo company on theirs. I have been looking at several cars from the rear as I drive looking for these or something that might work. There are a couple of SUV's with this type of reflector in their bumper. I don't know what the original intent was, But I would guess that they are the Euro version of "fog" lights. I know some Mercedes have this feature where as part of the rear lights are on bright and look like brake lights. The brake lights come on also with the brakes. Like I said,,,, just a guess. 8) Let me know if you spy something! ;D

Comment

This is how the lights work on the car

http://www.carbontech.com.au/C-GO.HTM

Click on the light demo

A Prancing Horse will ALWAYS back away from a RAGING BULL

Comment

I use mine as rear foglights with a seperate switch.

Comment

Appreciate the website and the references. I think the area in question is what I have in the photo? I'm not sure the rear "fog lights" are even legal in the U.S. I did see some turned on, on an import (mercedes) the other day. 8)

Comment

here , the lens is bit round. 5 1/4" X 2.1/2"

Comment

So where can I buy these lights? Any used car applications that will work? Thanks Larry for the awesome picture...Yes thats it.
              You know...with the rear-view camera in place and at night time maybe it might give more vision to operate the camera..hmm... maybe some 55w halogens? Yea but with a red lense ..i dont know.
              Kitcarnut...do you have a rear-view camera? Where did you mount it? Did Bull have one?
              Thanks
              Lambobro

Comment

No I don't have one,never need it berore or now.
                Bull has one front and rear and recorder VHS. so when he drives he can switch from front to rear . also hook up as security with the alarm.
                I'll see if I can get the info about the aftermarket r/fogs.

Comment

Any sources for these lights?
                  Lambobro

Comment

I,m sorry, he can't remember where or what from. but I did go to the local car parts store (Canadian Tire) and they have very close look a like, but the back housing is flat . who cares? and made in USA and about 10$Can. = 7USD.
                    I'll get you the companys name and you can ask for US store. It was in trucks lights section.

the originals are Carello and about 100USD a pair.

Comment

they are made by Blazer. 4 3/4 X 1 3/4 x 2 3/8.
                      auto barn or so should have it. like I said very close look alike.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X