Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.8 Engine question

Hey everyone:
           I was wondering how I can make my 2.8 stock fiero engine sound more like a V 12. Is there any way to do this, My engine is out of the car now and getting rebuilt. I don't want the low end grunt of a V-8, Just the smooth sound of a lambo/Ferrari.

Re: 2.8 Engine question

Lamboman, have you looked at West Coast Fiero's site
    http://www.cwestco.com/Exhaust/West_...ler_sound.html

Their systems sound pretty good...

Comment

I have heard of making the V6 a dual exhaust where the pipes do not go into one pipe or muffler. Keep them separate and run those dual cherry bombs, so it would be quad cherry bombs.

Comment

I have dual exhaust leading into a 'T' shaped muffler and going out both sides. Sounds like a Ferrari V8. Has the scream, but a 12 cyl would be very hard to duplicate.

Comment

Got a .WAV or .MP3 Of your car? I'd love to hear it
          Ari

Comment

I heard of a 180 degree exhaust, sounds like an Indy car, Unfortunatly I can't remember who make them? But I did find this in the Fiero Secrets Web site
            S.S. Exhaust: Race-Tech Automotive, Inc. - The Fiero Shop, 141 Turbine Drive, Weston, ON M9L 2S7 Canada, sabex@idirect.com, (416) 747-5728

I take it the make custom exhausts, you may want to call an find out.
            www.xvelocity.com

Comment

This is their URL
              http://www.thefieroshop.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X