• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    lambobro

• lambobro
    replied
    Re:Countach seat tracks

i'm using the fiero seats and seat tracks. I did have to modify the the seat tracks to sit flush with the floor to allow for more head and knee room. It was a simple cut,flatten and then reweld the attatchment points to the tracks. I would say it gave me atleast 1.5"-2" of extra room. The seat positions are still adjustable.
    Lambobro

Leave a comment:

• Unchained

• Unchained
    replied

My car uses a similar solution to some in the above link. The original Fiero hardware is mounted on to the fibreglass seat shell. This is then bolted to an adapter which then mounts to the original Fiero floor bolts. The adapter brings the seat forward and the Fiero hardware allows for adjustability. My car is stretched in the passenger compartment so I might have longer floor pans than some cars stretched further back.

Leave a comment:

• LarryBud

• LarryBud
    replied

;D I think yo will find this link VERY helpfull! It is for a Diablo but the seats are about the same. Wish we had this kind of manual for the Countach! 8)

http://www.lambolounge.com/Interior/...ting/Seats.asp

Leave a comment:

• Countach818

• Countach818
    started a topic Countach seat tracks

Countach seat tracks

Does anyone know a good LOW profile seat track for the Countach on a fiero stretched? I have the Countach fiberglass non movable seats.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X