Carpet for Countach replica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carpet for Countach replica

Any suggestions for what I should do for carpets in my car (25th anniversary Countach on stretched Fiero)? Is anyone selling pre-molded carpets or should I customize? (Floor pan looks relatively simple)...

Re:Carpet for Countach replica

I have the same car and i will have the upholstery guy do it. But I did buy Mr. Mikes seat covers... check his website. He's a nice guy to talk to...I recieved everything as promised.

http://mrmikes.com/

Lambobro

Comment

thegreat thing about carpet is that you can not see the seems if you want to do it yourself

Comment

summit racing.com they have molded carpets it's page 257 in there catalog.

Comment

your car is stretched in side. soooo, standard Fiero carpet will be short.

Comment

Originally posted by kitcarnut
            your car is stretched in side. soooo, standard Fiero carpet will be short.

i'm not shure if i got this right.but don't you stretch the car from the back.and the floor pan stay's the same ???

Comment

Most people seem to have the stretch in back. My car was being built by a small company which did the stretch in the passenger compartment. They went broke and I took the car back unfinished.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X