Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is there a difference between a coupe and a berlinetta?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there a difference between a coupe and a berlinetta?

If so are there visual clues other than suspension?

I want to know how to badge my AD355 coupe...

If I put the Berlinetta badge on the rear is there something that I should change on the exterior that the Berlinetta has in reality? IE black rear grill for example. What about interior wise...

I guess what I am asking is do the cars look identical other than the badge

Re: is there a difference between a coupe and a berlinetta?

The black grill is an after market part (challange grill) and is purchased for any of the 355 series vehicle. Other then the hard top and the different emblems there all the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Modena
      If so are there visual clues other than suspension? No, you must lower your car to suite you and your driving style.
      I want to know how to badge my AD355 coupe...

If I put the Berlinetta badge on the rear is there something that I should change on the exterior that the Berlinetta has in reality?  IE black rear grill for example.  What about interior wise... Use the interior were all discussing on this site. Rob is an honest guy and you and your money will be safe with him, The Berlinetta is the same as the English translation, Coupe. The rear grill has an optional Challenge grill that can be added if you build your car properly (removal of the trunk and open up the venting holes so the grill is functional, it is like a big screen painted black), otherwise, use the rear panel from the kit.

I guess what I am asking is do the cars look identical other than the badge. The cars are the same. They have two basic flavors, Spider and Berlinetta.
      If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

so every coupe is a Berlinetta? there are no non "Berlinetta" coupes.

Comment

you really don't know?

Comment

well because your making me feel dumb I'll assume Berlinetta is to coupe as Spyder is to convertible and GTS is to targa. I thought that was the case but I was reading an article and it said " ...Berlinetta outhandles the coupe by including a stiffer suspension...". Must have been a typo. and they meant GTS or something....

I seriously didnt know. I've never owned a Ferrari and probably never will.

Comment

You don't have to own a Ferrari to know the answer - look it up.  You could also go here  [url]http://ferrarichat.com/forum/

Comment

waht difference does it make if I ask there or ask here. Just ignore it if its to taxing of your precious time.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X