ashtray upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ashtray upgrade

Does anyone know where I can get a killer in dash ashtray to hold my ciger,pipe,lighter,and cigar cutter? The stock Feiro unit is way too small.

Re: ashtray upgrade

Hey Bob, here is one. It is metal and fire proof. I suggest installing it where the radio and gauges are supposed to go.

;D
    http://jimdinner.wordpress.com/

Comment

stop puffing, LOL

Comment

look at some early 70s cadillacs and other landyacht cruisers,had some large ashtrays,before the current wave of anti smoking was in fashion

Comment

Bob:

Here is what I am using for mine. My wife wants me to quit. Do you think it is over kill?

Dave

If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Don't friggin' smoke in the kitcar!

Comment

This first started out as a joke,but come to think of it.I really do need a bigger ashtray.My dodge Aries has a huge one.I keep my pipe in there along with my lighter and cigar cutter,and theres still room for a couple of cigars and of corse ashes.I dont know how im going to drive around in my 355 without that luxery. :-\

Comment

Originally posted by BondoBob
                This first started out as a joke,but come to think of it.I really do need a bigger ashtray.My dodge Aries has a huge one.I keep my pipe in there along with my lighter and cigar cutter,and theres still room for a couple of cigars and of corse ashes.I dont know how im going to drive around in my 355 without that luxery. :-\
                Just use your passenger seat!

Comment

not the seat, just the passenger

but seriously, you still have a dodge aries? i thought those things were looooong dead ???
                  Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

Hey Bob,
                    On a serious note about the ashtray. I service tractor trailers and this weekend I thought of you while I was building air pressure in order to adjust the brakes on a CH600 Mack truck. The ashtray would look amazing in a 355 console. It is not too big and not too small. I didn't have my camera with me, but it is woth investigating.

Take a look
                    Jim

Comment

You can often use a cupholder as an ashtray in a pinch - of course we don't have those either. I am looking for a cupholder for my car that is just big enough to hold a KFC bucket. There is really nothing better than cruzin' down the highway chompin on the old hot and spicy with a fat stoggy in the other hand.

Comment

Nice visual Craig!

Comment

now thats dead sexy :-*
                          Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X