Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 355 Mr2

Hey Guys,
    im from germany and i wants to start fitting my rebody on my MR2.
    It came from a privat person in the UK. He buy it from a film company.
    It is yellow gel-coated and looks verry authentic(i buy it from him for 3500Euro).
    The only problem i have is that i need a instruction manual or cd to make everything perfect.
    Mayby someone can help me with it.

Re: 355 Mr2

I cannot help I know nothing about the mr2 if all the pieces are separate like the oem part I would think they would bolt up in the same place like the AD kit does but without pictures hard to tell.

Comment

No in this kit is the front part,the back part and the doors complete.Only the roof,the engine cover,deck lid and the Bonnet are seperate.
      I have pics but they are to big.At first i have to make it a lill bit smaller

Comment

is the kit an Extreme kit, or a B.A.D kit?

Once you know that you'll beable to contact them direct for a fitting manual

Comment

Anyone know which kit this is www.project355.com? :-\

Comment

that looks like a bad desigs generation 2 kit!

Comment

still cant decide on which kit ??? :-\???

Comment

Originally posted by Germinator
                Hey Guys,
                im from germany and i wants to start fitting my rebody on my MR2.
                It came from a privat person in the UK. He buy it from a film company.
                It is yellow gel-coated and looks verry authentic(i buy it from him for 3500Euro).
                The only problem i have is that i need a instruction manual or cd to make everything perfect.
                Mayby someone can help me with it.
                it sounds like a kevin nester splash of the ifg kit they used in 'the rock' film, i know he bought a copy from usa to fit on to his mr2 and is now making them over here, there isn't a demand for his kit as it's a lot of work to fit the mr2 and doesn't have separate rockers like the others(BAD & extreme, fiero factory)

Comment

Is it me or has this site gone down? i haven't been able to get on it for 1 week :-\ www.mirrorfinishuk.net

Comment

Originally posted by pgaudiTT
                    Is it me or has this site gone down? i haven't been able to get on it for 1 week :-\ www.mirrorfinishuk.net
                    it looks like they have limited bandwidth on their server, so it'll be down for a while until the upgrade I would of thought!

Comment

Originally posted by Cosmo
                      Originally posted by pgaudiTT
                      it looks like they have limited bandwidth on their server, so it'll be down for a while until the upgrade I would of thought!
                      that's right, the bandwidth has been exceeded, probably from all the naked girl backgrounds he puts on his site! he was going to post photos of the 360 kit he has for sale and he also is moving garages so he might be doing that

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X