355 rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 355 rims

will 19x8.5 f 52mm offset 19x10 58mm off set fit a 355 kit ? if so what kind of spacers will i nead?

Re: 355 rims

ummmm. Sure. Anything can fit. There is no way to tell you what the size of the spacer needed because we do not know which year Fiero (if you are talking about a Fiero based 355 kit) or the off set of the rims that you are using. The way you find the size of spacer needed is to build the kit, place the wheel into the wheel well and measure.

Comment

The fronts will work with a spacer, the rears unfortunately will hit the spring and shock even with a 4 inch spacer on the rear. Contact Lee Waldmiller for the parts needed to move your rear shocks inward toward the centerline of the car 2 inches. About a $250 fix plus the spacers. You could use four front rims and not have that problem. Only you will know the difference since the outside of the rims look the same front and rear.

Dave
      If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Thanks for the info i am useing coil overs in the rear of my fiero 355 kit. these are the rims.
        18" SPEEDLINE STYLE FERRARI CHALLENGE Wheels 360 355 Item number: 8028472908
        on ebay

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=8028472908

Nice looking... They sure are Red..
          Just smart enough to be very Dangerous

Comment

Originally posted by spider1
            Thanks for the info i am useing coil overs in the rear of my fiero 355 kit. these are the rims.
            18" SPEEDLINE STYLE FERRARI CHALLENGE Wheels 360 355 Item number: 8028472908
            on ebay
            These wheels are obviously Speedline knock-offs and NOT authentic Speedline wheels....They are Speedline-style wheels but I'm sure you know all the already.

I very much doubt they cost $5K new like the seller claims....They look like cheap replicas to me....Many of these replica wheels are made in Taiwan and are inferior in quality and strenght. Just make sure you know what you're buying.

VK
            Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X