Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ferrari Window Etched Stickers and 308 Window Separates??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari Window Etched Stickers and 308 Window Separates??

I've searched and seached but can't come acrossed what I know I saw in a past post. I'm looking for two things. First I need a source for etched Ferrari window stickers. I remember there at one time being a guy on Ebay that sold them, I think that he was in the UK. Anyway they are a small ferrari logo with some numbers underneath and look the the anti-theft/window ID stickers that are used on high end cars to mark all the glass on the car with serial numbers.

Second, I'm looking for something I can just stick on my side windows of my Mera to make the windows look like a separate main window and a vent window. As most of you know, the real 308 has the separates where the Mera Fiero has a single window. Any ideas? Pics?
    &quot;Nice car; what&#039;s the retail on one of those?&quot;.....<br />&quot;More then you can afford Pal.......Ferrari&quot;<br />&quot;Smoke Em&quot;

Re: Ferrari Window Etched Stickers and 308 Window Separates??

a1 international is the replica window stickers on ebay but he hasn't got any at the mo

Comment

Re: Ferrari Window Etched Stickers and 308 Window Separates??

Originally posted by disilva
      a1 international is the replica window stickers on ebay but he hasn't got any at the mo
      Sweet, contacted him and he's going to send me some.

Now, any ideas on material I could use to make a "replica" vent window on the car. I had them on my old Mera but they were there when I bought it so I don't know what the previous owner used. Pics? Ideas? Comments?
      &quot;Nice car; what&#039;s the retail on one of those?&quot;.....<br />&quot;More then you can afford Pal.......Ferrari&quot;<br />&quot;Smoke Em&quot;

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X