Ferrari Wing Badges, which ones best

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari Wing Badges, which ones best

I know there have been several posts about the Ferrari Wing Badges that go on the front quarter pannels of some cars. My question is which one some of the members here on the site consider the best. I don't believe in paying for factory originals as I think the price is just WAY out of hand, and I don't want to drill any holes in my fenders either.

There are several on Ebay, but I don't know which ones are really good as far as quality, look, fit, finish and durability go. Any insite or statements that anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
    &quot;Nice car; what&#039;s the retail on one of those?&quot;.....<br />&quot;More then you can afford Pal.......Ferrari&quot;<br />&quot;Smoke Em&quot;

Re: Ferrari Wing Badges, which ones best

make sure it has the thick accudome outer clear cover an this badge stick on to, now if you have a 360 with the indentions you have to get a special size so they will fit inside the indention an  STAY AWAY FROM THE plain vinyl stickers ,they look cheap, what type of replica are you putting them on

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

They are going on my 308/Mera replica.
      &quot;Nice car; what&#039;s the retail on one of those?&quot;.....<br />&quot;More then you can afford Pal.......Ferrari&quot;<br />&quot;Smoke Em&quot;

Comment

Here is a photo of a set I found for $200 that I am planning to use on my car. They are metal with enamel fired on them.  I removed the studs so I could use double back tape on the part to attach it to the fender.  I hope it stays on the car.

Dave
        Attached Files
        If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Here are the old vinyl stickers like they use on the Challenge cars. They cost $7 or so each at a ferrari dealer.

Attached Files

Comment

I really like the metal ones. I saw some on ebay now just going to try to win a bid. I'll also be using some sort of double sided adhesive.

Comment

I wish I could have found some with studs in them. Mine are the same as Daves. I want the studs so they are securely mounted to the fender.
              5 out of 4 people are not good at fractions

Comment

I saw several badges this weekend over in West Palm Beach, Florida at the annual Ferrari event.  Most of the race cars used thin decals, several of the street cars use a thick vinyl decal that looks pretty nice and a few have the metal badges on them.  It appears that a few specail edition cars were the ones that came with the metal badges from the factory.  They also had a slight recess stamped into the fender so the badge was flush with the fender surface.  All in all they are a nice touch.

Dave
                Attached Files

Comment

The fenders that came with the indention for the badge is called the Scuderia line ,the badge fit into the fender indention like those above an they are a different size  8) ;D

http://www.image-homes.com/Adv.html
                  In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

as far as i can remember, the challege/race cars used to carry the fender badges
                    Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

Originally posted by AutoMX
                      as far as i can remember, the challege/race cars used to carry the fender badges
                      The Challenge Cars had a sticker placed on the car by the customer. No metal badging was used on the fenders.

Comment

Originally posted by FunnyWheels
                        Originally posted by AutoMX
                        The Challenge Cars had a sticker placed on the car by the customer. No metal badging was used on the fenders.
                        I used the sticker challenge ones on my car

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X