Dash skin in place, now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash skin in place, now what?

What I am really looking for is some info on the layout of TR dash instruments and controls. Does anybody have some clear pics of a Testatossa dash latout? I have Funnywheels and Sandy's dash pics on file allready, thanks.
    Attached Files
    And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

Re: Dash skin in place, now what?

Dale;

In my care package, which I stillhave not repackaged to send to you yet.... Sorry. I have a dash layout for the TR. It fits the CK3 dash pod for an outside outline but it has measurements and lines for everything on it so you can measure mand create your own that fits your pod.

You know what, I will go out there right now and repackage it so I can send it off early next week.

Sorry for the delays. I just got back from Maui early this morning from celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary. Where the heck those last 15 years went I have no idea but they have been good ones.

Anyway, back on topic. I'll get my butt out of the computer chair and package up your shipment for you.

Cheers
    Don
    308 Ferrari replica
    Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

OK, that's fine thanks. Congrats on 15 years. I never got around to doing that yet!

Comment

All packaged up again ready to go. I'll Greyhound it out to you Monday. A much smaller box now......

Thanks on the anniversary. Never thought 15 years would pass by so fast but there they are, gone..... If you get a chance to go to Maui, do it. Very nice place to relax for a week.

Cheers
        Don
        308 Ferrari replica
        Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

i'll pull some info from the owners manuals.
          Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

hope this helps
            Attached Files
            Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

and the last bit
                Attached Files

Comment

MR MX. That's great, thanks Great pics
                  Do you know where the radio goes?

Comment

to the right of the gayge cluster, above where the center console mates up to the dash, there is a flap to hide the radio or radio/CD unit. it's basically like a glovebox with a top that hinges up like a lunchbox and the radio is inside. when you close it, it looks like it's just part of the dash. width is same as center console, and the height/depth is same as the gauge pod and glovebox.

Comment

Those are great,
                      They are for a 512tr though, you may want to get the same info on a 85-91 testarossa, which i believe is more the vintage of the Koenig special you are building

Comment

Dale I forgot to mention, I do have the orange on black gauge overlays with early testarossa script numbers. They are desingned to fit over modified fiero gauges with 85 mph tach, they have the horses in the center and look almost identical to original tr gauges, if you have any interest let me know.

Comment

yes i should have mentioned that these are for the 512TR, the Testarossa manuals don't have the gauge cluster. Koenig used both cars when building as almost all of the components were the same as far as body and chassis went.

Comment

I have some pics of the original dash on my page, www.geocities.com/irarref215. Hope this helps

Comment

To all : Thanks. I will study all this and come up with something the same.

Mr.Dorr: Yes, I was thinking of getting the overlays. Saw them somewhere on the web. Are pics as close as a click of the mouse? [dalepaynter@yahoo.ca] I am using the 86 Fiero tach and speedo.

FerrariXXX. Couldn't open your site tonight. Will try tomorrow

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X