Dash skin in place, now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dash skin in place, now what?

I believe the ones you saw were the white on black 355 style ones somewhere on this site, I have the actual peel and stick overlays that are orange on black with testarossa font.

Comment

Well I give up!!! I was trying to find the website that sells the speedo/tack stickers that I wanted, just to compare. No luck. As I recall they came with a crystal to adjust your RPM. Is this the kit you have Jerry? How much?
      Anybody know of that website...... driving me nuts searching
      And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

Comment

is this it ???

http://www.image-homes.com/Adv.html

Comment

those would be much easier to put together, mine are actual tr replica faces where you build a faceplate that gives you the two large round gauges and the the two smaller ones in the center like a tr, when completed they do look exactly like original tr gauges and they are all round

Comment

THAT"S THE SITE! Thank you
            Jerry: Guess yours are a bit too fancy for me. I am only using the Fiero speedo/tach.
            ---------------------------- Thanks anyway.----------------------------------
            And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

Comment

yeah i have been looking for that site too and i would keep losing it so now i have it saved on one of my flies glad i could help

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X