GT40 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT40 For Sale

Replica of a Ford GT-40 (I was told by the individual I bought it from that it was Kellison GT)
    It was built on a 1988 Pontiac Fiero chassis which has been extremely modified.The car has a Fiero 2.8L V6 with less then 6000 miles on a rebuilt motor, New rebuilt Getrag five speed manual transmission with less then 10 miles (has 12 month warranty from MANTRANS). New Clutch, throwout bearing, master and slave clutch cyldinders.
    The wheels are 17" chrome epic rims with kumo tires and 500 miles on them
    Needs the interrior completed, (carpet is included) and was painted prior to all the blocking working being completed. Some minor stress cracks around the top of the doors.
    The inner and outer door skins need to be glassed together in some places. Needs some minor work on the rear and Front hatch, 3/4 inch gap to closure.
    The front and rear sections of the car open on electric motors from the cab, the rear is a little slow but works fine. Neat touch. Car has HYPERCHIP and Holley intake,
    Has electric push/pull fans in the rear, plus fan in the front. Rear fans work on toggle from the cab.
    Car handels like a go cart, steering is 1 to 1. Car has tons of potential. Has roof cut doors, and roll up windows.
    This is a fun car to drive, titled as a 1988 Fiero GT and has a current FLA title and registration. Anywhere you go in this car be prepared to meet new people who have tons of questions.

$11,000

You can drive this car while you do the minor repair work on it.
    Call with any questions, 954-913-7683 (GEORGE)

Can email pics, but don't know how to upload here.

Try this one

http://s457.photobucket.com/albums/qq292/geoz3/

Re: GT40 For Sale

use Imageshack to upload and link your images.

www.imageshack.us

Comment

Originally posted by Whisper2Me
      use Imageshack to upload and link your images.

www.imageshack.us
      Keep getting error message when I go to the link.

Comment

If I were you I would insist...you may get a client or two with pix. Won't happen otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by geoz3
          Replica of a Ford GT-40 (I was told by the individual I bought it from that it was Kellison GT)
          It was built on a 1988 Pontiac Fiero chassis which has been extremely modified.The car has a Fiero 2.8L V6 with less then 6000 miles on a rebuilt motor, New rebuilt Getrag five speed manual transmission with less then 10 miles (has 12 month warranty from MANTRANS). New Clutch, throwout bearing, master and slave clutch cyldinders.
          Needs the interrior completed, (carpet is included) and was painted prior to all the blocking working being completed. Some minor stress cracks around the top of the doors.
          The inner and outer door skins need to be glassed together in some places. Needs some minor work on the rear and Front hatch, 3/4 inch gap to closure.
          The front and rear sections of the car open on electric motors from the cab, the rear is a little slow but works fine. Neat touch. Car has HYPERCHIP and Holley intake,
          Has electric push/pull fans in the rear, plus fan in the front. Rear fans work on toggle from the cab.
          Car handels like a go cart, steering is 1 to 1. Car has tons of potential. Has roof cut doors, and roll up windows.
          This is a fun car to drive, titled as a 1988 Fiero GT and has a current FLA title and registration. Anywhere you go in this car be prepared to meet new people who have tons of questions.

$11,000

email a few low res photos to newmdav@aceweb.com and I will post them for you.

Dave
          If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Originally posted by FunnyWheels
            Originally posted by geoz3

$11,000

email a few low res photos to newmdav@aceweb.com and I will post them for you.

Dave

Thanks Dave,

I think the below link will work.

http://s457.photobucket.com/albums/qq292/geoz3/

But I will also send you some Pics.

Thanks

George

Comment

Here are a few photos of George's Kellison GT 40. Looks like a nice car too.
              Attached Files

Comment

One more
                Attached Files

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X