Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all, looking for a 308,328 or 355 berlinetta kit non stretch for my fiero in canada. or if anyone out there got one for sale or knows who sells them in canada, please let me know. thank you

Re: 308,328,355

try www.jimmysautomotiveandcustom.com
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

Find member don he sold his 308/328 molds to someone in canada he has the contact info.

Comment

thanks, i ,ve talked to don allready. The guy with the molds is hard to get awholed of.

Comment

ive got an extra 308 in south western Ontario .
          If interested email rrgulik@sympatico.ca

Comment

I have a 355 Spider Stretched I might consider for sale, the front end as well as the front hood is already bolted up, i was gonna wait to do the doors in the summer but it all depends on if im gonna keep it or not,

My email is Bradarmas@hotmail.com

Im located by London

Comment

Forum member bartman has the AD 355 molds. I'm not sure about getting them to Canada though- as far as I know, you can get parts there, but not complete cars, so as long as you're not buying a half finished car or a turnkey, you're ok to get your parts from any US supplier.

Comment

does he have a berlinetta kit? what part of the states? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by evolutionrock
                  does he have a berlinetta kit? what part of the states? thanks
                  I have a CK3 Spider F355 kit that was one of the ORIGINAL CK3 kits produced in Canada....Now it;s in my hands in NY State, close to Albany....It all in separate pieces and I also have a great running stripped Fiero V6 to go with it (if you want one).

Email me privately if you might be interested about the kit....I had posted a link with photos on the Mall section of the Forum last month....Check it out
                  Life is too short to be driving Hondas!

Comment

thanks,but i,m only interested in a berlinetta. thanks anyway.

Comment

Evolutionrock;

You should give bartman a call if you want the 355 panels as he will have stretched, spider, stretched Berlinetta, non-stretched spider and non stretched Berlinetta. They are the old Air Dynamics molds so will be top notch.

You can also buy the CK3 panels from Goyal99 here as those panels look very nice or Thomas in Calgary and then talk to Bartman and get the sail panel section from him and graft it in. One of these options would be your best bet.

Thomas is laying up a set of 355 panels right now as he has some time. I was going to purchase them but if you want them, you can have them and I will talk to Thomas about another set later on. I am most likely heading back out to Calgary in early to mid February so I can confirm they are all done and you can get them from him. If you don't want them,. I will still buy them from him and move away from my current panels. Looking at goyal99's panels makes me so much more willing to work those out rather than continue reworking mine any more.

Give Bartman a call either way though as I am sure he can sort a sail panel and roof section out for you and then you just decide what you want for the remainder of the panels.

Cheers
                      Don
                      308 Ferrari replica
                      Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

I am a huge fan of the AD355 kit. Bartman has the molds and is known for good quality work.

Comment

So is AD out of the kit business? He was getting started on the Lambo items, but it seems like he's vanished.

Comment

I have a 512 TR that is already mounted to a costom frame if your intersted.But I live in Florida

Comment

would be to hard to bring to canada. thanks anyway

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X