Unique opportunity, Ready for paintshop DNA 3sixty for sale, in UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unique opportunity, Ready for paintshop DNA 3sixty for sale, in UK

Hi Guys, I never thought i'd find myself selling my 3sixty before i'd got it painted and badged up as its been a fantastic and easy build.

However due to my impending divorce i need to sell her in the next couple of weeks
    ( if i wait til it's back from paint I will have to find at least 12k to buy my wifes share from her)

It's on a 1999 MRS with about 42k on the clock, HPI clear was a mint example before I started, now has private plate: T8FXX

Touch screen Bluetooth DVD/TV fitted
    2 way pager alarm with remote unlock fitted
    DNA Exhaust fitted (sounds fantastic)
    Genuine black leather ferrari seats
    genuine ferrari rear lights, badges and grills
    Replica ferrari dash
    DNA "Challenge" style 18" wheels
    DNA replica engine cover (4thirty)
    Comes with pretty much everything to get it fully finished aprt from the roof and doorcards which are available from DNA

anyone who's interested pm me with questions or offers, i can email photo's if required

Re: Unique opportunity, Ready for paintshop DNA 3sixty for sale, in UK

Sorry to hear that Andy whereabouts are you based? If you're able to ping me over some photographs inside and out (PM me for my email address if you would rather not post them here), I have a friend who's hunting for a part-finished DNA. He's based in Manchester but would probably have no trouble finding a trailer and fetching it from you.

Comment

lemme ask u a question.. how much did your soon to be ex wife invest in purchasing and building of the kit? Silly question.. I think I already Know the answer..

Comment

yes I see your point.....

Pics on the owners club forum:

http://www.dnaoc.co.uk/

Comment

sell the car to a trusted friend or relative for dirt cheap, give the ex her paltry share, then buy it back when u are ready.

Comment

Originally posted by exoticse

sell the car to a trusted friend or relative for dirt cheap, give the ex her paltry share, then buy it back when u are ready.
            yes.. unless your wife physically put money into the project.. sell it to a friend for 100 bucks.. get it notarized, transfer the title.. then when the dust clears.. give him his 100 bucks back and call it a day

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll certainly give that some thought.

Comment

wheres the pic? any links?

Comment

http://www.dnaoc.co.uk/index.php/topic,841.msg7216.html
                  There

Comment

Sorry to hear you have to let the car go, but may be just temporarily by the sound of suggestions.

Comment

Thanks to everone who's shown an interest but no firm offers so i've just listed it on ebay minus the seats and engine cover which i'm going to hang on to.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=170517050565

Comment

Man Do I feel 4 you.. Goes ta show you guys.. why buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free..
                        Don't buy cows.. Buy kit cars!! ;D

Comment

Loads more pics... ...

Comment

Hey
                            sorry to disturb here.
                            But what kind of hinges is it you have used to hood and back?

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X