• Show
Clear All

• F40 Kit and Fiero $2000

1988 Fiero Formula 5 speed 2.8L V6 with 89K miles
    Ferrari F40 body kit with Norm's front lower spoiler
    Located in Diamond Bar, California
    $2000

Re: F40 Kit and Fiero $2000

Hello, how much for the front bumper spoiler ??

Comment

Sorry, but unless you want to pay me $250 for it, I won't separate..Oh, I do have the four tail lights if you are interested.. price is $130. Also have the front amber markers for $25 (pair).. Other items I have is the montecarlo steering wheel with momo center button for $100 and a set of 18" x 8.5" (225/40/18) and 18" 9.5" (265/35/18) wheels and tires (bridstone and continental with 50%+ life thread) with low offset, 13mm and 15mm. Based on my calculation, you will need 1.5" adaptors on the front and 2.5" in the rear. The wheels and tires package is priced at $600.

Comment

Can u post some pictures of the rims and wheel pls??? I got tail lights already....

Comment

It is the last small picture.. That' all I have for now.. I might find another one and will post soon.. are you building an F40? do you have pictures? I would like to finish it. but don't know how... may be you can give me some tips...

Comment

Yeah, this is my project ...86 Fiero gt 5 speed with t top donor car, this is my first time building a car... i will use nissan 300 zx headlights, and f355 replica tail lights...

Comment

did you pick up yor kit in Costa Mesa from a waste collection company? I think your kit and mine is the same.. I would like to ask you if you will give me your phone number so I can ask for your help. My email address is andrewk24@hotmail.com
              thanks

Comment

Here is picture of the wheels and a photoshop on a real F40 with the wheels...

Comment

I really interested on the wheels and bumper lower spoiler .. Can i c them this weekend?? i will send u my phone #... Yes we got the same kit from the same guy !! but why u cut ur bumper lake that??? That was the hard part, mount the bumper and rear clip, but i already done ;D .... I'm just waiting for some parts to continue working on it...

Comment

Chavo,

Here are my recommendations on wheels for Ferrari replica.. new and cost less than mine...I am not trying to make money, just wanted to give options....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-9-...Q5fAccessories

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/17-x-...Q5fAccessories

Comment

Please send me pictures of the fiero F40.....

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X