G24 Murcielago..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G24 Murcielago..

...can anyone tell me how he expects to get $34k for a G24? ???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2009-...item4cf3de722e

Re: G24 Murcielago..

It's a complete running and driving V8 car that has at least acceptable build quality from the videos. If somebody wanted a car to have some fun with I don't see a problem with this one. Sure couldn't build it for that.

Tom

Comment

because he probably has 45k into it??

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Sawyer
        It's a complete running and driving V8 car that has at least acceptable build quality from the videos. If somebody wanted a car to have some fun with I don't see a problem with this one. Sure couldn't build it for that.

Tom
        I think it has terrible build quality, the interior alone is a disaster, the upholstery is falling apart, wires all over the place, no radio, etc. I see no additional radiators, I can almost certainly guarantee it will over heat. Body is all off from the real murcie, the G24 was quickly outdated (granted there are some nice ones out there, but this one is not)

Comment

Thats horrible.

Although not a scam it basically is a scam because of the price and the amount of money spent and the end result. :

Comment

ok maybe 25k then

Comment

the orange one makes it look better then the black one. i hate the look of the g24 front end. ugh this sucks. hey you think i could cut the front end off my g24 and glass a g28 front end onto it? something just looks strange about it.

Comment

just cut the front bumper off and put a g28 bumper on it

Comment

Originally posted by viper10
                  just cut the front bumper off and put a g28 bumper on it
                  The roofline, rear, and door are a worlds apart from the g28. I remeber talking to Steve back in the day and he was telling me the g24 was about 60% accurate and his new g28 was going to be about 95% accurate

Comment

Originally posted by *fill-up*
                    Originally posted by Tom Sawyer

Tom
                    I think it has terrible build quality, the interior alone is a disaster, the upholstery is falling apart, wires all over the place, no radio, etc. I see no additional radiators, I can almost certainly guarantee it will over heat. Body is all off from the real murcie, the G24 was quickly outdated (granted there are some nice ones out there, but this one is not)
                    I guess I missed the interior then Just trying to give some benefit of the doubt since this forum can be pretty harsh.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by viper10
                      ok maybe 25k then
                      I'd give him 10k tops.

Comment

lambochik second thought i gave bad advice dont cut anything you might open a can of worms,you might not find anything that would fit right.more i look at other kits the more there all different especially to oem fit and accuracy

Comment

Originally posted by lambochik
                          the orange one makes it look better then the black one. i hate the look of the g24 front end. ugh this sucks. hey you think i could cut the front end off my g24 and glass a g28 front end onto it? something just looks strange about it.
                          Good luck trying to redesign the body properly. Like fillup said its only 60% acurrate to the original. You'll have to graph the whole front end to the body and even then it won't work. I don't think the G24 is even a stretched wheelbase. The G28 is a work of art though I wish I could find more of them.

I remember when they first hit the market, I was the only one who said the car looked like a Ford Focus if it were a sportscar and it still does.

Comment

My first kit was a G24, I tried to modify it to make it look better but It was useless, ended up pawning that off to some pour soul that said it looked (and I quote) "better then the real one bro"?!? ???

Trying to correct a G24 is too much of a hassle, its been talked about time and time again. Just get a 28 and you'll be thanking yourself in the end.
                            http://signatures.mylivesignature.co...D765AC7574.png

Comment

I'd have to strongly agree with fill-up it's totally crap...that's why he wants to paint it black to hide all the flaws in that you can see by it being orange, not to also mention the interior, which looks like it should be totally junked and redone

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X