• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G28 LP Glass Deck Lid

G28 Coupe 80.00 each

my cnc guy at the lexan supply house i use, will cut these in 2 weeks
    ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
    Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 04-09-2013, 12:56 PM.
    In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Re: G28 LP Glass Dedck Lid

Nice do you have an estimated price on these?

Comment

Re: G28 LP Glass Deck Lid

Originally posted by jdmperformance
      Nice do you have an estimated price on these?
      Not yet they ordered some mar resistant lexan ,they plan to cut 4 pieces ,2 engine covers out of 2 different products ,i will pm you as soon as i find out more ,they are also cutting the Reventon spider engine cover glass

In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

Ok let me know, also interested in those murci button decals when you get more info on them...

Comment

Originally posted by jdmperformance
          Ok let me know, also interested in those murci button decals when you get more info on them...
          I will get on those buttons in 3-4 weeks ,also have several other projects coming full circle as well ,for the budget kit builders such as myself

full lense

Comment

let me know when the rear lights are finished

Comment

Originally posted by elpis
              let me know when the rear lights are finished
              i will let you know ,do you want them in smoke or red

Comment

Comment

here,s the thread , is this what you wanted to see what part of the deck lid are you referring too
                  2 sets of L P Deck lid glass (3 pcs.) cnc cut 1/4 Hi Temp Mar resistant lexan $350.00 /p-shipping can ship next week when i get home out of town right now
                  the outer edges are bull nosed (rounded off smooth ) not just a straight cut ,very clean looking
                  the cnc cutter has these programmed ,i can call in a order an he cut them in 2 day

out dated

Yes this deck lid say first generation Murcie 2002 -2006 with this old style deck lid this one below say L P 640

LP 640 = front an rear bumpers , side scoops ,rockers, mirrors ,exhaust tip, deck lid ,rims, an gauge face , double din radio

Comment

check your pm box , i got you covered

Comment

Can your lexan guy do glass engine covers for a Diablo 6.0..?

Comment

Originally posted by rubbermtd
                        post a picture of what you want an i will check ,i would need measurments

Comment

I'll get some pics. & measurements...thanks

Comment

Pic. of the 3pc. 1/4" Glass for the deck lid ,bull nosed (rounded off an smooth ) on the outer edge of all three 3pr. angle aluminum slats for the glass to rest on with butyl rubber windshield tape to adhere the glass to the slats

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/__?_from...ape&geo_id=491

289.00 shipped , or just the glass 249.00
                            ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
                            Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 07-21-2012, 11:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rubbermtd

Yes waiting on the measurements for your 6.0

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X