No announcement yet.

Car transport from New York to Arizona?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car transport from New York to Arizona?

Before I start making phone calls to some car transport companies I wanted to see if anybody on the forum does car transportation?

Re: Car transport from New York to Arizona?

I just recently purchased my Diablo from N Carolina to Texas. I just filled out my info on a auto transport website and within 20 minutes I started getting shipping quotes. I ended up getting over 30 quotes in 2 days, all were within $50-$100 of each other. My phone rang for a week with all different shipping companies wanting my business. Just beware of ones that quote much lower than others, once they get you on the phone there prices will be the same as everyone elses. I had a good experience with the shipping company I used...

Comment

Yep, try uship.com

Comment

Be sure to specify whether you want an enclosed trailer or open.

Comment

I'm trying to get on with a company All Wheels Recovery, http://www.allwheelsrecovery.com/ it is out of MN but they ship anywhere in the US and they do enclosed shipping. Enclosed they have two car haulers and three car haulers.

Comment

I use long haul moving cie.....It is fast and trouble free.....They have enclosed trailers and they wrapped the car with blankets all around.... ;D

http://www.atlasvanlines.com/

Is one of them....

Comment

I'm not in the business myself, but I've shipped cars a few times. The comment that said to specify open or enclosed is spot on--there's a price difference too. You should also consider whether you need the vehicle delivered directly to you, or if you can pick it up at a terminal. (You can guess which is more affordable out of these options.) If you need a recommendation, I've used A1 Auto three or four times over the years and have been happy with them. It's definitely helpful to work with a shipper that has offices where you're shipping to and from, which is part of the reason I use them for long distance shipments. I don't know much about uship, other than they partner with ebay motors so they may be alright too.

Comment

Sorry, I just realized that this thread is from 2011.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X