• Show
Clear All

• 30th (Built for AOL/Time Warner.)

This Particular Vehicle Includes: Fireo V6 engine
    # Alpine NAV/DVD Audio System
    # Built in radar detector
    # Rear camera
    # All leather interior

Built By none other than Exotic Glass. (Shaddoe)

$58,000.00
    The Needles Dance, The Gauges Glow,
    As Engine Speed & Heartbeat Grow,
    Gears They Shift 'Neath Anxious Thumbs,
    SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES...
    Formerly: Powerhouse

www.facebook.com/TheCalgaryBatman

Re:30th (Built for AOL/Time Warner.)

:-\ duhhhhh,,,,,,,,,,,,picture? link? ,,,,,,,,,,,,is this thing on??????? 8)

Comment

Duhhhh OOOOPS LOL Here you go

http://www.powerhousesports.net/features/aol.html

Comment

Why are they selling it?

Comment

NOt to sure, But after talking to shaddoe, It soulds like an great deal.

Comment

i love the great deal part

we're talkin $60000
            lol
            id be careful about what i say
            Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

no body ever said that the really good replicas are cheap. kyle's car was sold for $65,000 and his car didn't have the nav. and cds/dvd alpine system that was over $6,000 just on its own. i guess there will be people that think its a great deal and others that think they can build the same thing for cheaper but i'm still waiting to see it happen. if i had the money i would buy it but hey, i'm just a builder and there isn't that much money in building because of overhead cost.
              www.exoticglass1.com

Comment

Originally posted by shaddoe
                no body ever said that the really good replicas are cheap. kyle's car was sold for $65,000 and his car didn't have the nav. and cds/dvd alpine system that was over $6,000 just on its own. i guess there will be people that think its a great deal and others that think they can build the same thing for cheaper but i'm still waiting to see it happen. if i had the money i would buy it but hey, i'm just a builder and there isn't that much money in building because of overhead cost.
                DITTO.... one thing I have learned from Shaddoe, John Watson, DKOV, Mapics, and even The situation surronding Ari's Build:

You can buy an 18-20 thousand dollar car, But bottom line... It sure won't be the quality or craftsmanship of a 40-60 thousand dollar car. We are all attempting to build and drive $100,000.00+ exotics at a major fraction of the cost.

When it comes to some of these higer end, highly skilled built cars... You get what you pay for.

When it comes to the lower end, gotta get it built quickly so i can drive it cars...... You end up putting in the dollars later or selling it because it becomes to expensive to maintain. If you buy from a REPUTABLE builder or supplier, chances are you will get and see every penny that it cost to build the vehicle. Look at J.C.'s Millenium Diablo Roadster, If anyone recalls Marcellos Koenig, it stopped being made for this same reason. It was a super high quality product that nobody understood why it costed so much.

Lastly...perfect example.... Buy an IFG cloned 355 for anywhere as cheap as 3000.00 to 5000.00 or realize quality and get the watson kit for roughly 9000.00. Ask DKOV about the cost of his Mirage versus a cheaper 355. Ask Mapics about his Mirage/Watson version. and see if the would reconsider thier product with the cheaper 355 clones?

In the case of this car AOL 30th.... I believe it could be one of the best deals going.

Comment

its a matter of relatively speaking

on one side people are setting eachothers houses on fire for
                  a kit being $11995 and not $12995.
                  on the other is the guy that is selling a turnkey for 60k or 70k.
                  i know what u mean but at least use the word "relatively"

also, a CD/DVD system for 6k has better have a baby or slave
                  included at that price unless you buy from reseller #48 on the
                  sales history...
                  i may not have any experience with kits but i know my
                  electronics well and at that price you can make a car theater
                  with movies projected on the windshield like F16s have their
                  instruments.
                  Professional 3D, web, graphic, architectural, interior, and CAM design at affoardable prices.<br />Any questions: voicemail/fax (323)281-0583<br />sales @ rt-network.com

Comment

I'll post the model numbers for the Alpine navigation system and also the cd/dvd flip screen system and the cobra laser/radar front and rear system and also the rest of the stereo system. All of the electronics were Alpine top of the line, the vav system was over $2000 and the cd/dvd system was also around the same price. The car also had a rear mounted camera that worked through the flip screen. I've had people ask me about the system and when I told them what it cost they said they could have gotten the same setup in a different brand for much less or others said they could have gotten the same system on ebay but this particular system is what the customer wanted and I would never buy a system from ebay for a car that a customer is paying me over $60,000 to build. I suggested to Darryl that he bring it to other car shows like the Funkmaster Flex celebrity car show to show the car because the majority of people that are into the kitcar industry are wanting to build the car themselves and save money. The majority of people at other car shows don't even know that Lamborghini kitcars exist. This is what happened to Kyle's car, he took first place at the Funkmaster Flex show and almost everyone that he talked to didn't even know that there were such kits. He sold the car shortly after the show.
                    www.exoticglass1.com

Comment

Powerhouse could not have said it any better. In this industry you truelly get what you pay for. An asking price of 58K will problaby get you the car for 50K if you show up their with cash, so 50K for a nice diablo replica is considered a good deal. Auto MX, reading that you said you have no knowledge of the kitcar industry, it is important for you to realize that maybe for you 50K might be alot, but if you are a diablo buyer who was thinking of buying a 200k diablo, 50K for a replica car would be considered an excellent deal.

Comment

if you are about to bust the bank and buy a real one, think
                        of implications. the whole point of kits is the looks, the fun
                        making em, and the fun customizing every part.

if the 150k is a big difference for a buyer, then maybe they
                        should think of saving the cash for more useful things.
                        i just dont see how a person buying a 200k or 300k car
                        be thoroughly attracted to what is basically a fake if you
                        consider why they are buying it.

dont want to say NO 60k is immoral
                        just saying its not "cheap"

Comment

I'm not trying to start an argument, but before someone spends those kind of $$ on a fiero-based kit, they should go to autotrader.com and search the 90010 Los Angeles area code for real exotics. You'd be surprised what kind of cars you can get for $50k. Damn guys, for $45k you can get a low-mileage Jaguar XK8 convertible that's less than 5 years old or any number of real ferraris (1980s vintage), acura NSXs, etc.! Just trying to add a little perspective ......

Comment

That is very true. However, if others are like me, the reason I bought my 355 kit is because I just loved the way it looked. On the other hand, product life cycle is another factor affecting replica demand/pricing. In my case knowing that, from what I can gather, a Fiero based 360 kit is just around the corner I've postponed my decision to purchase an AD355 for a new project. For as much as I like the 355, for the price I'd rather wait and put that money in a newer model.

Comment

That blue Lambo is beautiful.
                              I live in the Woodlands TX & whats strange is about 3 days ago I was followed by a blue diablo exactly like that.
                              These cars are rare (both the real & the fake).

That car built for AOL looks real. Is thing in TX?
                              BTW: I was in a lowered & modded white GT
                              Great work-

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X