No announcement yet.

Wanted - Since the end of world didn,t come, I need Race seats to fit a Fiero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted - Since the end of world didn,t come, I need Race seats to fit a Fiero

Since the end of did not come, I want to start on my car again. I am looking for a set of race seats to fit a Fiero. I has a stock gas tank that will not fit seats in a Honda, Nissan etc. Must have a narrow seat base and holes for seat belts in the back.

Dave
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Re: Wanted - Since the end of world didn;t come, I need Race seats to fit a Fiero

Bump!

Comment

Re: Wanted - Since the end of world didn,t come, I need Race seats to fit a Fiero

My Murci project had a set of seats from Summit that seemed to fit fine.

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SUM-G1159-2/

This is built around an extended Fiero so I'm assuming that everything would fit the same in any other Fiero based project.

Chris

Comment

Re: Wanted - Since the end of world didn,t come, I need Race seats to fit a Fiero

I gave everything I had so I can buy a seat in heaven next to my Lord by god.... but it seems I didn't have enough money so no honey offered by angles in heven.... I didn't get raptrorized....

BUMMER....

Guess I am not the chosen few.....

But but but BUT BUTT I do have a pair of Fiero seats left over that were redone by Mr. Mike that no one in Heven wanted But the devil did offer me few soles in trade........
        They are awesome but driver side is showing a few wrinkles...

http://www.madmechanics.com/the-mall...717/#msg177717

CCIE
        ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
        Attached Files

Comment

I need a seat that has two holes for seat belts near the head rest. I do have a set of Mr.Mike seats I bought from him over ten yeard ago that are holding up well. :-[
          Attached Files

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X