1988 Mera # 8151

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1988 Mera # 8151

I am toying with the thought of selling Mera # 8151 ......... If I do, I will be including an 88 Fiero GT with T-tops in the sale. The T-top car was purchased to transfer the T-tops to the Mera. Both cars have the Beechwood interior making the transfer more hassle free. My Mera has exhaust Traps which I do not like and was planning on also transferring the T-tops car exhaust system over to the Mera, than purchasing Rodney Dickman's Mera tail pipe. Current mileage is about 65K. I am posting this here requesting the forum experts for their opinion of a fair selling price for this package sale. I know what I have invested but I'm not sure where the Mera market is today. I would list the sale on Ebay, Craig's List or this forum. I love the Mera but there is another Ferrari replica project out there, that is tempting me and the Mera sale would be required.

Re: 1988 Mera # 8151

what condition is the '88 GT?
    are you willing to separate the two (mera and GT)? how much?
    what Ferrari project are looking to get?

i have an AD355 Spyder mounted on '88 chassis that is an unfinished project.

thanks,
    thomas...

Comment

did you sell your mera? in the market, looks great...thanks!

Comment

No Mera 8151 is still here in the garage.

Comment

Originally posted by mera308gts View Post
          No Mera 8151 is still here in the garage.
          what are you looking to get? any interior pics? thx!

Comment

Mera 8151 was the last Mera built by Corporate Concepts. 8152 build number was assigned to a chassis but Ferrari shut Bob Bracey down before that car could be started. I purchased an 1988 Gt for it's T-top with plans to swap roofs. Because 8151 is the last I will not sell for less than $15K. If someone wanted the T-top for the roof conversion, I'd need another $1K. Here are some pics of the interior.

Comment

I have a 93 RX7 twin turbo touring edition with the Bose sound system option, along with every other option, including power moon roof. 50 miles on a rebuilt auto trans, tan leather, new tires, new powerslot rotors and hawk pads still in boxes. New upgraded radiator/silicon houses and many other reliability upgrades. Currently at Banzai Racing in Ft Wayne IN getting internal coolant seals replaced and a dyno tune for the Apexi Power FC controller. I have been looking on and off for a good auto Mera for a couple of years. Any interest in a swap?

thanks,
              mark

Comment

These are my first couple of posts here, but I've been a watcher for years, and a member at Pennock's for years too.

Comment

That rx7 still has an enthusiast following , you should probably just sell it to get the cash

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X