Wanted Replica engine cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted Replica engine cover

I am still loooking for a lamborghini Replica engine cover. The one for the diablo will work.Also looking for windshield wiper arm for countach. Does Rice burner make the AC piece for the countach?

Re: Wanted Replica engine cover

I have one on the sales thread. It's a lambostuff diablo cover. Take a look. Thanks

Comment

I have this for sale. make an offer.

http://jimdinner.wordpress.com/

Comment

Hey, how much do these go for? I've never looked for one but that would be a cool piece to put on. And please don't ask me to make an offer since I don't know what they go for I would have to say "ok" how 'bout a dollar? lol

Comment

He sold it before he answered my offer!! Kit Car Inc sells them out of Alabama. They go anywhere from 250 bucks to as high as 600. I would never pay 5 or 6 hundred because if you wait I have seen them on auction sites sell for as low as 250. It depends to if you need all the pieces as to high high the price is.

Comment

Hey, does anyone on here have one of these covers for sale?? In all honesty I'm not paying 600 bucks for one right now, would love to get my hands on a complete set up though then maybe i could make a mold and pour some myself. Thanks guys!

Comment

I sold a few sets for as low as $175 but unforuntaley don't have any left...

Comment

That wouldn't be too bad, if anyone has one let me know. Thanks!

Comment

I've got Murci engine covers for $500.

The parts will be in white gel coat. I had the top piece painted to look like carbon fiber, and painted the valve covers with a textured paint. I will include the "V12" sticker and metal "Lambo..." scripts.

Comment

I found what I needed thanks I am just putting the funds together.

Comment

Originally posted by lamboreplica
                      I've got Murci engine covers for $500.

The parts will be in white gel coat. I had the top piece painted to look like carbon fiber, and painted the valve covers with a textured paint. I will include the "V12" sticker and metal "Lambo..." scripts.
                      Awesome Look!

Comment

Originally posted by lamboreplica
                        I've got Murci engine covers for $500. If anyone is interested reply with an email address or phone number.

The lambo lettering kills the look. You should be able to pick up the correct lettering on an auction site. Its way too big.
                        Yellow Vetter Carrera Gt-boxter based
                        White Vetter Murcielago-boxter based
                        White Gagliardi Vendetta
                        Gemballa avalanche 911

Team Mad Mechanics 2016

Comment

Could you please tell me what the best price is now for an accurate engine cover for a murcie (lp640)? I like the one shown by lamboreplica but it but it seems by now there should be better prices on accurate ones. Please let me know as soon as you can

Comment

Which parts do you need? My engine cover parts for the LP640 were the first made (later pirated by Inland Exotics and several others) and as far as I know are the still the most accurate.
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by murcie-me; 02-24-2014, 11:42 PM.
                            Without talent experience is worthless

Comment

How much for everything. Being able to pull up the trunk if asked is tempting.. whats the best price you could do for everything if bought at once?
                              Posting on board w/ my phone, sorry for the jumbled words

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X