Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sandy's Koenig Competition... testing the market!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sandy's Koenig Competition... testing the market!

Well, with great hesitation, I may sell my beloved Koenig .... to the right buyer! I've had this car for some 11>12 yrs now, constantly improving/changing things to my discretion and starting to wain. I'm in no hurry to sell, and will not 'bargain basement' the car. It is one of a kind, STOPS TRAFFIC EVERYWHERE, and enjoys the smiles wherever it goes!
    A bit about my Koenig.... 86 Fiero chassis, was professionally stretched/widened/powder coated throughout by CK3 (7" length, 4"widened) with CK3 additional 2" slalom front & rear suspension. I bought it from CK3(Blaine) as a rolling chassis. I have so many mods/improvements that it would take a year to write them out! The engine is a 'mild' (300hp) SBC mated with the Isuzu 5 speed. The car has power steering, pwr locks, pwr windows, remote popper doors, alarms, removable steering wheel (it would be hard for my son to drive and get pulled over with 'vicegrips' LOL!).... the list goes on! This car has won many shows, has been featured in all the Canwest newspapers across Canada a few years ago....
    enough said... visit my album for pics
    http://s53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/koenigcomp/
    choose the 'slideshow' for easy viewing
    any questions, ask away... email me.... sandy.cowan@bell.net
    Ahh, yes, the price... $32,500 .....I have way more in it than I care to add up!
    lots of extra parts, new windshield, plexi engine covers, suspension parts, etc
    Please.... serious people only
    best,
    Sandy
    EDIT: located in Ottawa, ON

Re: Sandy's Koenig Competition... testing the market!

I wish I had the money! But I have to use it on medical bills to stay alive.
    If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Very cool car for sure and even in Canada.I have been looking for a replacement for my diablo for a while and it gives me something to think about.

Comment

Originally posted by FunnyWheels
        Thanks Dave, so good to hear from you..... and keep well & healthy....
        best to you & Meg,
        Sandy

Comment

wow !

That is one amazingly beautiful car. Simply stunning.

I have no idea how you can part with it.

Are you planning another project ?

Comment

What another great car from Ottawa, bought my Countach there couple years ago. This would make a great car for the wife, if I didn't blow the budget on the lambo. Beautiful car!
            Website link [URL="https://sites.google.com/site/lamborghinicountachreplica/"]https://sites.google.com/site/lamborghinicountachreplica/[/URL]
            Blog link [URL="https://lamborghinicountachreplica.wordpress.com/"]https://lamborghinicountachreplica.wordpress.com/[/URL]

Comment

I'm in!!

First - Who wants to buy my F40, $20K ?

Second - Who wants to buy my BB512i, $15K ?

I'm serious, I want Sandy's car, but I must have REAL buyers with REAL money for "BOTH" cars.

Third - Will Sandy deliver to Maine?

Comment

Another missed oportunity :'( I wish I could help you out by taking it off of your hands. Good Luck, who ever gets it is one LUCKY person!
                [url]http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/build-diaries/8454-my-official-ad355-build-thread-sactodreamer.html[/url]

Comment

Hey, thanks guys.... 'Maine F40' Yes, if it helps, I'll give the Koenig one last run past the border.... heheh!
                  best,
                  Sandy

Comment

Sandy,

I'm testing the markets ..........

If I can sell my F40 and BB512i, I'll buy your car!

Dana
                    MaineF40

Comment

This is a very impressive looking car. I think I would rather have this than an F40 replica.

Comment

Originally posted by cowans
                        Originally posted by FunnyWheels
                        Thanks Dave, so good to hear from you..... and keep well & healthy....
                        best to you & Meg,
                        Sandy
                        Thanks Sandy
                        If you're not confused, you're not paying attention.

Comment

Been away too long from this forum. Great to see all my old friends talking here but sad to see Sandy offering his car for sale. Sandy has given me a lot of help with my Koenig. Anyway, best of luck with the possible sale Sandy and the question on everybodys mind now is......whatzya buildin next??
                          And the joke is,<br />when he awoke his,<br />body was covered in Coke fizz !

Comment

Hi Dale, good to hear from you. "whatzya buildin next??" actually, not thinking of building anything. I've been slowing down lately, and haven't really been putting a lot of time in the car, so therefore my reason for selling. I haven't yet advertized other than this forum, but probably will start soon, preferring not to store at the cottage for the winter.... as snowmobiles are starting to take over the cottage garage! LOL! I have a 'bum' leg at the moment (pita) and hockey season is starting soon. What's up in your neighborhood?
                            best,
                            Sandy

Comment

TTT

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X