lamborghini murcilago grille sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lamborghini murcilago grille sets

Hi i ve got the options of buying a set of grille moulds to make standard oe spec murcilago grilles they re really good quality and was wondering if anyone would require any if i made a few sets?

Hey there....you got me interested. Are they for the LP640?? Also, do they look just like the OEM with the hexagon openings?? Thanks.

Comment

are these the grill moulds that were for sale in the U K for the 2002 Murcielago ,i was interested in the rear grill moulds out of that set
      In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

I would be interested in a set depending on how they come out,
        1987 Fiero GT 3800sc
        1985 Fiero GT Northstar
        1985 Fiero GT 3800

Comment

Count me in for a set

Comment

Hi everyone not for lp model just first generation model, i dont think hes tried to sell them before . they ve been in his back garden for a bit so need a good clean up first , i was gonna buy them and do a couple sets as wanna start collecting parts to build a murci after my current build as cant seem to get a decent price for the pagoni kit yet. he wants strong money for them so trying to get them a bit cheaper .

Comment

Put up some picture of the Pagoni kit

Comment

count me in for a set.

Comment

Originally posted by peggyontherunireland View Post
                  Put up some picture of the Pagoni kit
                  thread is dead with no proof of the moulds , maybe it should be closed an moved ,alot of interest no pic. i would buy a pair of rear radiator grills or the moulds to them
                  In the USA if you pay a company / person to start a plug, then it,s your plug and work ,it is not theirs to sell or trade !!

Comment

Evening people sorry for the delay i m still trying to sort out a price for the moulds, as for the pagoni kit i ment i want to buy one but not for the 11 grand they want for the kit.

Comment

Can you put some pictures i am very interested

Comment

So what's happening with the grills??

Comment

Im buying parts for my Build i would really appreciate it if someone can tell me where to them and how much

Comment

hi i ve looked into buying a set of moulds to make them but they ve been outside in the elements so are a bit weathered i ve sent some pictures to ikr but got no response so have left it for a bit , to be honest if i made the grilles i d have to sell them for around the 500 mark to make it worth the time and money spent this is for fronts and rears but seems alot to me.

Comment

sorry my friend i will post the pic.right now ,guys the molds would be worth buying but here in the states the first generation bumper 2002 model is not a major seller but the rear bumper an other grills would sell

BUY those molds
                              ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER
                              Last edited by ITALIANKNIGHTRIDER; 01-07-2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X