X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stephon123
    replied
    Originally posted by dratts1 View Post
    Anybody wanting to see a photo record of a murci build should check out his flikr photos. It's the most complete set of photos I've ever seen.
    I agree with you, I just loved them

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I live an hour a half away in phoenix if u need a full interior kit. Let me know. You can look up my name or ask about my reputation. U can pick the parts up in person

Leave a comment:

• tdoyle11
    replied
    Thanks guys, it was a lot of work and i lost motivation after the interior was stolen, its been sitting for 9 months, i tried to buy an interior and had bad luck, so now just looking for some CASH.
    $27K is what the reserve price is so i hope some one gets it for that or more, given the economy who knows? If not, maybe try again on an interior.

Leave a comment:

• dratts1
    replied
    Anybody wanting to see a photo record of a murci build should check out his flikr photos. It's the most complete set of photos I've ever seen.

Leave a comment:

• dratts1
    replied
    Double post
    Last edited by dratts1; 12-07-2011, 10:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• madmods
    replied
    Originally posted by Fauxrrari View Post
    Were you selling this for $23500 three years ago , with the full interior ?

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/mall/10036-2008-lp640-murcielago-roadster-replica-$23-500-a.html
    I think he has done so much more work to it since then. I was very tempted to buy this car back then.

Leave a comment:

• Fauxrrari
    replied
    Were you selling this for $23500 three years ago , with the full interior ?

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/mall/10036-2008-lp640-murcielago-roadster-replica-$23-500-a.html

Leave a comment:

• *fill-up*
    replied
    Great looking car, sorry that you have to sell it. I have been following since the beginning also. Good luck with sale, if my enzo was done I would be purchasing it

Leave a comment:

• dratts1
    replied
    I'm tempted to put a reply on your eBay ad. I saw where one guy was saying that he could get a turn key for that price. The people who are offering turnkeys at that price are outright crooks and scammers. Sorry you have to sell it. If you would like me to post a question replying to turnkeys I would be happy to do so.

Leave a comment:

• Replica_Happy
    replied
    def one of my fav builds one hot replica shame what happened to the interior looked like alot of work went into it

Leave a comment:

• Fauxrrari
    replied
    What's the price for mm members ?

Leave a comment:

• Jets303
    replied
    Good luck with the sale, Ive followed your flickr account since the begining!

Leave a comment:

• Bronsonf
    replied
    Did you build that car yourself or contract it out to someone else?
    Last edited by Bronsonf; 12-06-2011, 05:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xisco_mallorca
    replied
    Absolutely bargain !
    Good luck with the sale.

Leave a comment:

• laegers123
    replied
    PM sent//////

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse