selling countach windshields

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lambomotorsports View Post
    Hi guys, Carspancho I have personally seen this glass. It is originally from Randy Berry and his Marauder kit. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but none of it will fit any kit out there except the Marauder. Randy changed so many of the features of the kit in an effort to keep Lambo off his b-hind back in the 80's.

Sorry
    Alan
    Hey Alan,

Speaking of news,(good or bad), how is it going with your windshields? I have been emailing you a few times in the last couple of months and not getting any responses.

Thanks,
    Kevin

Comment

Well we just have to see about that .

Comment

Originally posted by Lambo Nut View Post
        Hey Alan,

Speaking of news,(good or bad), how is it going with your windshields? I have been emailing you a few times in the last couple of months and not getting any responses.

Thanks,
        Kevin
        Windshields cleared customs Friday. Hope to have final figures this week and maybe screens too, without any damage.

Comment

Originally posted by carspancho View Post
          Well we just have to see about that .
          Mm-mm well let me know if I'm wrong, I definitely don't want to misinform anyone!

Comment

Originally posted by lambomotorsports View Post
            Windshields cleared customs Friday. Hope to have final figures this week and maybe screens too, without any damage.
            Great news!

Kevin

Comment

hi,any glass left?prices if any.need full set.

Comment

some were broken , had to hire another crating co to recrate them. they are coming

Comment

hi, did you recieve any more glass for sale?

Comment

I am interested in what you are selling. My email is nmay@mayfamproductions.com please contact me either way so I can see all the different you are selling..

Norman

Comment

Glass

Originally posted by carspancho View Post
                      Ok guys selling countach windshields , i have about 10 of them, i am keeping 1 for my build and onother as an extra cuse you never know, so who wants one , or two , they are the correct ones , curved , dot , green tint, a shade at the top, aand dark band around it, see foryourselfs , also have curved door glass same thing greentint, as well as a dash , rear glass and anyother part you need . let me know here is a pict pm me for price

What at is price for windshield and door glass?

Comment

Exoto,
                        You have replied to a thread that has been dead for over five years, and it appears from reading it that they never did get windshields. I have imported Countach windshields for many years and several members of this Forum have purchased them from me. They are correct, tinted, dot screen, etc. I am out now and the demand has decreased to the point that I did not anticipate ordering another crate. However, over the last year there has been several inquiries and my offer still stands: If two people will order a windshield each at $1,500, I will order another production run.

Comment

Originally posted by 76mx View Post
                          Exoto,
                          You have replied to a thread that has been dead for over five years, and it appears from reading it that they never did get windshields. I have imported Countach windshields for many years and several members of this Forum have purchased them from me. They are correct, tinted, dot screen, etc. I am out now and the demand has decreased to the point that I did not anticipate ordering another crate. However, over the last year there has been several inquiries and my offer still stands: If two people will order a windshield each at $1,500, I will order another production run.

Ill eventually need one although my budget is more late summer time frame, if you get another buyer lined up let me know
                          Scott

Comment

If there is any way to get this number down to $1000/ windshield I would be in and possibly know of a couple more takers.

Comment

I will make a second offer: Four presold at $1,000 each. Between Exoto who revived this thread and Thecountmc and NSX and their friends, this should happen easy. I will need a $500 deposit from each to authorize the production run. Once the deposits are taken and the work order is placed, the windshields are at least four months before they are manufactured and ocean freighted to the USA, probably six months. Let me know when all of you want to start the process. I have just come into possession of two nice Countach bodies if anyone is interested.

Comment

Has anyone been able to get any door glass and rear window glass?
                                Freedom is not free. Defend it to your dying breath

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X