Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for the holidays!

Comment

This is such a great offering, I wish I had a build to take advantage of this....nice job!

Comment

Bump for the New Year!

Comment

Bump to add all the different types of kits and pricing:

Pricing Summary: All prices shipped for US and Canadian addresses unless noted.

Hardware Kit only – Front:.....................$150
          Front Only w/ plain rotors:.....................$225 (+$35 shipping surcharge to Canada)
          Front Only w/ Drilled/Slotted/Zinc Rotors:.$300 (+$35 to Canada)
          Hardware Kit Only – full car:...................$350
          Full Kit with Plain Rotors:.......................$565 (+$70 to Canada)
          Full Kit with Drilled/Slotted/Zinc Rotors:....$640 (+$70 to Canada)

Comment

Bump for tax time!

Comment

To celebrate my LS4/F40 swap nearing completion, the first 10 brake kits (any level) purchased in March will be sold at a reduced price. Any level of a full car kit will be $75 off and the Front Only levels will be $50 off. This sale will end on March 31st, 2013 or after 10 kits have been sold - whichever comes first.

Here is the price list (shipping included) with these reductions included:
              Code:
              Front Only - Hardware Kit:                       $100
              Front Only  w/ plain rotors:                    $175 (+$35 shipping surcharge to Canada)
              Front Only  w/ Drilled/Slotted/Zinc Rotors:     $250 (+$35 to Canada)
              Full Car - Hardware Kit:                         $275
              Full Car  w/ Plain Rotors:                      $490 (+$70 to Canada)
              Full Car  w/ Drilled/Slotted/Zinc Rotors:       $565 (+$70 to Canada)
              I have all the hardware for 10+ full car brake kits in stock and ready to ship, but the rotors (if needed) will be purchased at the time of payment.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X