Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT: 03 Ferrari Enzo Replica 1/1 in the USA, 90% Complete. $39k or best offer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm top bidder on an 05 f430, and I will get it no matter what so hence the low price

Comment

Originally posted by *fill-up* View Post
      I'm top bidder on an 05 f430, and I will get it no matter what so hence the low price
      HUH ? What

Comment

Originally posted by ferrobi View Post
        HUH ? What
        I am buying an f430, that's why I need to sell this

Comment

Originally posted by VF1Skullangel View Post
          Damn dude are you gonna buy the car? cause your putting a lot of empysis on having it running.
          Dam dude yes I've been bidding and my feedback is over 100, and unlike these dreamers who say "yeah it's worth it" but arent those who buy and sell cars and know what incomplete kits actually sell for .

Plus i have the actual funds to buy it , do you ?

For me I have to assume the drivetrain needs work if it doesn't drive. I also have to assume the paint is already cracking from flex and there are other reasons the price is being dropped so quickly , and price it accordingly .

Comment

Originally posted by Fauxrrari View Post
            Dam dude yes I've been bidding and my feedback is over 100, and unlike these dreamers who say "yeah it's worth it" but arent those who buy and sell cars and know what incomplete kits actually sell for .

For me I have to assume the drivetrain needs work if it doesn't drive. I also have to assume the paint is already cracking from flex and there are other reasons the price is being dropped so quickly , and price it accordingly .
            The car was driven to canada from chicago on 2 rounds trips right before the project started..
            Also the paint has no cracks. No idea what kind of flex your talking about also..

Comment

".........
              ferrobi
              Last edited by ferrobi; 02-28-2012, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Dang......timing is a bitch.

Comment

$25k or best offer, PM your offer ONLY if you have the cash in hand to buy it or a trade (must be a car or truck, no muscle cars, antiques, etc)

Comment

Interior (except door panels) will be done on Thursday, price will still be $25,000 or best offer.

Must sell, interior is costing me another $1500 to do!

Comment

Really shame fill-up, this is one of my favourite projects....but sometimes this things happen....best wishes and good luck with the sale, itīs a crazy bargain !

Comment

Hey!

Is there a way you can post or send pics that show the quality of the paint plz.
                        The pics don't show any articulation in the body or any smooth curves or straight line!
                        It looks like a plastic car that lacks details. Sorry I know it isn't that but the think Ferrari red does that to the eye and one can't tell it has smooth surfaces. Thanks man
                        FunnyWheels
                        Last edited by FunnyWheels; 03-08-2012, 12:10 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Hi Phil
                          If it doesn't sell please consider fixing the gas tank and fuel pump so it's a running driving car...the only way to gauge how good this car is built is how it will perform when driven . I've driven some kits that felt like the body would shake off above 30mph.

That's why I made sure my kit could feel stable and safe at freeway speeds, which is absolutely essential for me to buy this

Comment

Originally posted by Fauxrrari View Post
                            Hi Phil
                            If it doesn't sell please consider fixing the gas tank and fuel pump so it's a running driving car...the only way to gauge how good this car is built is how it will perform when driven . I've driven some kits that felt like the body would shake off above 30mph.

That's why I made sure my kit could feel stable and safe at freeway speeds, which is absolutely essential for me to buy this
                            The car sits a little over an inch of the ground, I would not take it on any freeway unless you know there are no bumps.

If it doesn't sell after inteiror is done, I will make it run and drive, but no way I'm allowing a test drive here in chicago

Comment

Fill up I live in Chicago and live not too far from orland...would you let me come check the car out sometime before you get rid of it? If not I understand but just thought before it ends up in Cali or something. Like I said its up to you and no hard feelings either way.

Comment

LOL

"If it doesn't sell after inteiror is done, I will make it run and drive, but no way I'm allowing a test drive here in chicago "

Where is the test drive going to take place ?

I guess you can haul it to the salt flats and go for a land speed record at the same time.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X