Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT: 03 Ferrari Enzo Replica 1/1 in the USA, 90% Complete. $39k or best offer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by geoz3 View Post
    LOL

"If it doesn't sell after inteiror is done, I will make it run and drive, but no way I'm allowing a test drive here in chicago "

Where is the test drive going to take place ?

I guess you can haul it to the salt flats and go for a land speed record at the same time.
    Were going to take it to florida and race it against your f355 and f40 replicas, or better yet your piles of bondo!

Comment

Originally posted by Wavekill00 View Post
      Fill up I live in Chicago and live not too far from orland...would you let me come check the car out sometime before you get rid of it? If not I understand but just thought before it ends up in Cali or something. Like I said its up to you and no hard feelings either way.
      Yes you can come by and check it out, send me a PM with when you want to come and your number.

Comment

Sorry, both have been sold, at least they ran, and could navagate bumps with out a problem.

Comment

Snap

ferrobi
          Last edited by ferrobi; 03-08-2012, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ferrobi View Post
            NOW that's funny - nice comeback, yeah if it only costs 1200 to get it running then get it running - REALLY!!!!
            Ferrobi, $1200 is not pocket change to me. The interior was just started and that is going to run me $1500. I am not a millionaire. And we did get it to start earlier today, just wont run because of no fuel tank.

Comment

".............
              ferrobi
              Last edited by ferrobi; 03-08-2012, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ferrobi View Post
                I thought you said you have over $50,000 in it. So 1200 more bucks seems a small amount to spend on one of the most important things about a vehicle "RUNNING". Come on - you also say you were getting a F430.
                Even better point, im LOSING over $25,000 on the car, I'm done putting money into it, it will have the interior done and I will sell it like that, if you don't like it don't buy it. Its still a heck of a deal.

Comment

ferrobi
                  Last edited by ferrobi; 03-08-2012, 10:31 PM.

Comment

How about you stop bashing the seller with your conjecture? If you don't want it, don't buy it.

Comment

Sorry, that sounded a little harsh. I don't think that it matters though what he has spent on it. It's not hard to spend that amount of money and this has been a highly custom build. It is not being offered as a turnkey. I think that the buyer should have skills or know someone who does. You also will have to look at the car in person to know as much as possible what has been done and what needs to be done.
                      dratts1
                      Last edited by dratts1; 03-08-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

the car looks great.....but if you can't take it down the highway.....what's the point?? Is it b/c it just isn't finished yet and the suspension needs adjustment? Around Memphis the highways are in much better shape than the city roads. However, the highways still need a lot of work.

Comment

Okay to answear all the recent comments

-Dratts you hit the nail on the head, I was to sell it incomplete, I do not have the time, motivation, or money anymore to finish the car

-Highway Driving: You can take it down a highway, the suspension is set up for daily driving, thats what this car was built for. However realistically it is very low to the ground, I would be worried about hitting a big pothole and damaging the front body. Its the same height above ground as the real enzo, so basically think of where you'd drive a $1,000,000 Enzo is where you can drive this.

Comment

Phil

Hang in there, you have sold enough of these to know it will sell at some point, it just takes the right person at the right time. It's an awsome looking car.

Comment

honestly this has one of the best builds I've been following, and pretty much everyone knows the time and effort put into the project by the builder.

And knowing all those, at $25K, I think price is not bad. And builder is upfront that it's not turnkey and work still needs to be done.

Now stop bashing on him please. Fillup if I did have the dough I would have loved to take that off your hands, but sadly even if I did, I'm not skilled enough to finish the great work you've started. I wouldn't be doing the car any justice.

--Francis
                              Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on [url]www.PixelsBin.com[/url].

Comment

Carpet almost done, dash and carpet will be finished on tuesday. Heres a photo from the interior shop taken today

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X