i have some new countach parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have some new countach parts

i recently finished molding the last of the countach interior. 25th style. all the pieces i molded are oem. i went ahead and did the extra step for you fiero guys and added what was needed to fit your chassis. the center console has a cut line embedded into the part for either a fiero or an oe application or leave it alone if thats what your tube chassis riquires.

here is pics of the center console.
    Attached Files

here is the map pocket and a couple of the front console
    Attached Files

Comment

front console and window switch
      Attached Files

Comment

and few more
        Attached Files

Comment

now im only working out of splash molds im not going to make actual molds unless i start selling abunch of these items. pm, email, or call me for detials i also have other stuff to a countach interior also.

cliff
          cliffscustomfab@yahoo.com
          704-640-0008

Comment

These look great Cliff;

I am looking forward to getting these and the rest of the interior once you have them all set up and pulled for me.

Cheers
            Don
            308 Ferrari replica
            Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

5000Qv ( Right Hand Drive

Originally posted by cliffscustomfab View Post
              now im only working out of splash molds im not going to make actual molds unless i start selling abunch of these items. pm, email, or call me for detials i also have other stuff to a countach interior also.

cliff
              cliffscustomfab@yahoo.com
              704-640-0008

Hi Cliff,

Can you do 5000qv consoles and dash or just 25th?

If so, can you ship to the UK?

Also, have you over come the Wing Mirrors, still looking for some elec ones?

Cheers

Steve
              Last edited by AcC8braman; 03-21-2012, 04:03 AM.

Comment

hey cliff , nice work, i am interested in your ,front console,map pocket and power window switch,how much for pieces?hope to hear from you,thanks.

Comment

Hey Cliff those look great. Have you been able to get my items done yet? Let me know I could come over in the next few weeks, I will be off from work for 3 weeks so I could make that trip. I hope to be working on the cars anyway.

Grant

Comment

Originally posted by Flying_Roadster View Post
                    Hey Cliff those look great. Have you been able to get my items done yet? Let me know I could come over in the next few weeks, I will be off from work for 3 weeks so I could make that trip. I hope to be working on the cars anyway.

Grant
                    Helloooooo.....Cliiiiffffff you there?

Comment

You might want to hit him up on his cell. He's a pretty busy beaver and is in his shop all the time. If you don't get him on the cell, leave a msg. and he will definatley get back to you.

Comment

I am very happy to have come to this community. I learned a lot of knowledge. Here is what I want. Thank you for sharing.
                        [URL="http://www.19216801ip.co/"]192.168.0.1[/URL] [URL="http://www.19216801ip.co/192-168-1-1/"]192.168.1.1[/URL][RIGHT][/RIGHT]

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X