Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

03 Ferrari Enzo Replica 90% Complete $15k FIRM!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03 Ferrari Enzo Replica 90% Complete $15k FIRM!!!

SELLING AS/IS, just as described in the description! Body is worth more! NO OFFERS LESS THAN $15k, if you don't understand that, then you don't deserve to own a car!

I want the deal done through eBay, and $300 DEPOSIT via Paypal is due before purchasing!!! IF you offer me $15k on eBay I will accept, not a PENNY LESS!

I will CONSIDER trades for a newer car!

Replica/Kit Makes : Other 92 Toyta MR2 Replica/Kit Makes : Other 92 Toyta MR2 | eBay
    Last edited by *fill-up*; 07-07-2012, 11:52 AM.

That's awesome man. Out of my price range though.

Comment

f**k what happen to the last buyer? i thought you sold it... o.0

Comment

Originally posted by janman92 View Post
        f**k what happen to the last buyer? i thought you sold it... o.0
        No deposit , and no response from that buyer after the auction ended. Filled unpaid claim with eBay, and he is now banned from eBay.

Comment

Anyone??? Come on this a deal of a lifetime for a builder!

Comment

My wife wants that enzo bad, I would love it as well, but I am still trying to find the rest of the cash I would need to buy it.
            If you can drive it home your not racing it hard enough<br />Toys,06 Mustang GT conv. 90 Mustang GT, 84 Mustang GT dragcar, 80 Thunderbird, 87 Fiero, 85 Fiero

Comment

Originally posted by dragracer View Post
              My wife wants that enzo bad, I would love it as well, but I am still trying to find the rest of the cash I would need to buy it.
              How much do you have available? and any trades?

Comment

I hope you don't take any offense to this, but don't sell it as a 90% complete project, because its far from it. The last picture you posted of the roof with the door jambs, wow... it will need a ton of body work, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole car needs to be sanded, filled and body lines fixed. To me it seems you just sprayed a body that was half finished..

Comment

Liquid at the moment with out checking I would say at least half. Interested in anther 355 lol I know you had one. I have a wissota B-Mod for sale but I don't think that you would have a use for that down in chi town.
                  If you can drive it home your not racing it hard enough<br />Toys,06 Mustang GT conv. 90 Mustang GT, 84 Mustang GT dragcar, 80 Thunderbird, 87 Fiero, 85 Fiero

Comment

Originally posted by Whisper2Me View Post
                    I hope you don't take any offense to this, but don't sell it as a 90% complete project, because its far from it. The last picture you posted of the roof with the door jambs, wow... it will need a ton of body work, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole car needs to be sanded, filled and body lines fixed. To me it seems you just sprayed a body that was half finished..
                    The body is fine, wasn't a quick spray. as I have mentioned its a kit car, its not perfect, but it is defintly 90% complete. All it needs is interior, lights, fuel cell, and top of doors reworked (if you want) it looks fine from 2ft or more back.

Comment

Originally posted by dragracer View Post
                      Liquid at the moment with out checking I would say at least half. Interested in anther 355 lol I know you had one. I have a wissota B-Mod for sale but I don't think that you would have a use for that down in chi town.
                      I would be interested in another 355, PM me if you want to discuss more

Comment

You will trade for a completed 355 ?

Here's mine fully finished interior and exterior let me know if you'll trade

Comment

Fill-up, I sent you a pm

Comment

If I may ask why would you invest so much money and now you want to sell it or trade it for older Kitcar?

Comment

I would be intrested in taking in a trade for an older ferrari kit car, but as I have pm'd dragster, I would need a couple thousand on top to make it equal.

So fauxrarri if your intrested in doing that, I would be intrested.

But no, I will not straight trade for a f355, as I sold my 355 spider replica (which was 100% complete) for $10.5k a few years back

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X