Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

03 Ferrari Enzo Replica 90% DONE, $7000!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03 Ferrari Enzo Replica 90% DONE, $7000!!!

Here is my previous thread, can't change the title, so here is another thread.

STARTING THE BIDDING AT $7000, FIRST ONE WITH CASH GETS IT!

CALL OR TEXT ME ANYTIME 773 368 0555

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/ma...415k-firm.html

oh, wow .. I didn't check the forum lately. Weren't you asking $59k for it? Yieks ... but good luck!

Comment

Cr@p, I may take it for that price.....I'm local too.

Comment

Okay wow my phone got loaded with offers. Highest one right now is $9200, but the guy hasn't texted me back yet.

If I don't get an offer of $10k, I think I may sell to him, or next highest bidder. Or I might just throw it on eBay on last time.

Stay posted everyone , I will know by tomorrow.

Comment

Why are you so desperate to sell this car??

Comment

Because I have a real Bentley GT, Viper, and 360 Spider. No need for this, just taking up space!

Comment

you should just give it to me because i love you ahaha! , only kidding man, how much did you actually get for it

Comment

man i so want this but sadly being in aust no good to me cant register it here.

Comment

Has this car sold yet?

Comment

Still avalible

Comment

i hope you find a buyer. but it will be hard to get someone to pay that much in the state it is still in. it seems it was painted prematurely. you should have left it primered. that was money spent unnecesarily. unfortunately the result is it seems complete but anyone who buys it will need to redo a lot of what seems already done both cosmetically and mechanically. best of luck with the sale and hope you find the right buyer..

Comment

same here fillup. hope u find a buyer without needing to lower your price further.
                        Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on www.PixelsBin.com.

Comment

I gotta be honest, I wouldn't advertise that car as 90% complete. It's simply not. I would advertise it as a unique project, that only lacks a buyer finishing it to his liking. I honestly think that saying it's "90%" sets it up for a lot of explaining when a guy comes to pick it up. The fit and finish is poor at best, and it lacks interior among other things. I think it's worth what you've brought the price down to, without much arguement. If I was closer I would likely end up making a deal on it just to see it finished. I think it could be stunning. Good luck man. Hope someone on here grabs it up and shows it to us finished.

Comment

The paint was really premature.

Unfinished cracks and voids are noticeable.

Goodluck though.

Comment

Originally posted by onewickedsvt View Post
                              The paint was really premature.

Unfinished cracks and voids are noticeable.

Goodluck though.
                              How would you know this without seeing the car?

The car to kit car standards is 90% done, throw an itnerior and fuel tank its done. But if you want it to look like a $1,000,000+ car then yeah, expect to put in another $15k, but for crying out loud, I'm asking 1/4th of what I've got into this thing, and no I will not sell it for $7k to all the people that keep PM'ing me, as I mentioned before I have offer of 9k, still waiting for a better one to come in or else he's getting it

The 7k was to start the bidding, and I have received 11 offers of 7, 2 of 75, 1 of 85, and 1 of 9

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X