Ltb looking for ferrari enzo kit or half completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ltb looking for ferrari enzo kit or half completed

Hi looking to buy an enzo kit any one know where and how much a kit is? Even if one is not completed i willing to buy thank you

there is a build here by fillup for an enzo. check the mall section i think it's there on the first page. hope this helps
    Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on www.PixelsBin.com.

Comment

I dont know if thats worth the price for it?? Any ideas

Comment

That should be worth the price of the kit alone, at $7K (which the title of his post says), even at 10K. So granting the kit is already mounted and a lot of manhours already put in the kit to refine it, it should be well worth more than that. Cost wise, the original builder (fillup), already shelled out lot of money on the build, which you would have to shell out as well if you were to do it from scratch.

Although I believe you would still need to refine it further to make it flawless. But that's a good start at a good price. If you'll buy the kit alone, you'll spend the same amount for the kit, then hours of work and more $$ to get it to where fillup has with his kit.

Also, if you are in the east coast, and near Illinois, or have the capacity to go there, I would suggest inspecting the kit first hand first.
        Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on www.PixelsBin.com.

Comment

Originally posted by newb123 View Post
          I dont know if thats worth the price for it?? Any ideas
          As bangster said, you will not find a kit for the price I am asking for my project, unless its one that needs twice the work mine needs

Comment

Yes it's worth the $7000 price , but will you sell it for $7000?

I've asked you a few times and you said no, that you are waiting for better offer

Comment

He is not asking $7000, I will buy it for $7000 today but he is asking for more. What other Enzo kit company make enzo a little bit more accurate?
              Originally posted by Fauxrrari View Post
              Yes it's worth the $7000 price , but will you sell it for $7000?

I've asked you a few times and you said no, that you are waiting for better offer

Comment

I have an Enzo kit that I have just listed in the Mall section. Check it out.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X