F 60 kit/components for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F 60 kit/components for sale

I have an F-60 kit that I'm considering selling. I also have many OEM interior and exterior components. I am located in Utah. Here's a rough overview of what I have. 1.Envy Fiberz (prototype) body. (Rear wheel opening needs relocated to be correct and the body needs a re-work to be more accurate. I have all dimensions. Body panels were hastily staged for pics, so the panels are not lined up perfectly. They will need metal re-enforcing to correct minor warping, as with any other fiberglass body. 2. Viper Gen 3 engine 5k miles 500 hp. with all accessories and harness. (will need an adapter to mate to G50 porsche transaxle available through Kennedy Engineered Products) 3. Corvette C5 full front suspension (meant to be fitted to a custom tube chassis) 4. F-360 steering wheel/column. (looks much like F-60) 5. F-512 gated shifter. 6. F-430 dash vents. 7. OEM headlights, tail lights, 3rd brake light, round side marker lights, fender shields. 8. Novitec center lock wheels/tires (exact repro wheels, with 20" rears instead of 19". 3/4 wear on Rosso Corso tires. I have been preparing for a build, but if someone wants to take it over, it has the potential to be king of all replicas with similar power and performance as the original car. The parts I've assembled are rare and hard to find at any price. These components were purchased at bargain prices over a 3 year period. I will pass my cost on. It is not cheap, but could never be repeated at this price again. (Headlights alone were $2,300)! I would prefer to sell as a package, but might sell without engine and suspension. Package price $23,000. With out engine/suspension $16,000. I will ship to U.S. locations at no charge, at my loss. All serious offers considered. PM me for additional pics/info. ****See Post #3 for new pricing****
    Attached Files
    Fast Eddy
    Last edited by Fast Eddy; 08-26-2012, 09:42 PM.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-05-23 09.43.18.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.7 KB
ID:	373188Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-05-23 13.59.21.jpg
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	373189Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-08-07 13.53.35.jpg
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	373190Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-05-23 09.39.12.jpg
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	373192

More pics
    Attached Files
    Fast Eddy
    Last edited by Fast Eddy; 08-26-2012, 04:30 PM.

Comment

While I'm not desperate to sell, I thought I would sweeten the deal. Economic times are tough, and it might be unrealistic to get what I paid for these items. Here is my new and final offer:

Package price for all items listed above.............. $19,000. with free shipping to addresses in the United States.

Price without engine and suspension...................$12,000. with free Shipping to addresses in the United States.

Translation........$4,000.00 off!!! This is my final price reduction. I challenge anyone to find a better value for money. For those who want a rolling chassis, I'll fabricate one, adding a C5 rear suspension, and fit engine and wheels for an additional $6,000. If no interest, I'll start a build thread, and document it on this site!
      Fast Eddy
      Last edited by Fast Eddy; 08-26-2012, 09:48 PM.

Comment

How much for just the lights?

Comment

Hey fill-up, check your pm!

Comment

Bump!!!...F60 components still available, with a couple more new additions AT NO CHARGE!!!- ie: original interior items for center console...(hvac controller, hazard flasher button, parking light button, mirror switch, , and steering column ignition switch and key, and an after market engine start button). I'll post pics of these items soon. ADDITIONALLY, $1000.00 off of package pricing options listed above. ($11,000 for everything but Viper engine, or $18,000 for everything). Crazy value offered for short time! I'll build it myself if no takers soon. The interior parts alone cost me $1,500.00, but you get them free free free!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X