Northstar AD355 spyder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Northstar AD355 spyder

Thinking of selling it or parting it out since the G28 has taken over all my time and money. I bought the N* Fiero in NC and then drove it to Johns place where he installed the body and reinforced the frame. The N* was installed by a Cadillac mechanic at the dealership and driven for about 2,000 miles when I bought it. I had installed Held suspension with 18" replica wheels and tires when I bought the G28. I then pulled the suspension to install it on the G28. I can reinstall the Fiero suspension with spacers and the replica wheels and put it on a trailer if interested. I also have Amidas interior still in the box. Also PBJ's turbo kit for the N* and MR Mikes seat covers with Ferrari logo.
    Last edited by dratts1; 10-09-2012, 12:27 PM.

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/ma...ead-trade.html
    355 Build progress&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; http://www.kosracing.com/projects/Fiero/<br />http://www.pocketbikeuniverse.com/bannerkos.jpg

Comment

Thanks KOS. I have no idea how to use something like that. I'm trying to thin out my herd. I have the 355 Spyder, G28 roadster, a turbo N* Fiero and a Fiero roadster with a blown (overheated) engine.

Comment

Would you sell the Held kit?The wheels for sale if so post pics and price please?Interior pics and prices?
        Thanks

Comment

How much for the turbo kit
          and interior kit?

I have a caddy that would be cool to turbo

Comment

$2,000 for the turbo kit. Hardly any miles on it. It was mounted over a built 4t60 and kept the trunk intact. The interior with Mr Mikes seats, never installed. $5,000, but I would want to hang onto the interior for a while in case it makes the whole car sell better. I'm pretty sure that the interior is about $8,000 without the Mr Mikes. It's black and tan. The turbo kit was made for a N* Fiero.

Comment

The wheels and spacers are just the right size for a 355 Fiero. They aren't new but they have no miles on them. I would like to sell a package if possible. The N* is a '97 with only 17,000 miles on it.
              Last edited by dratts1; 10-09-2012, 11:15 PM.

Comment

How much for a roller?

or just the body on a dolly, I don't need the suspension or anything.

where are you located?

Comment

I'm in Idaho just 30 miles east of Spokane Wa. I could put it on the trailer that I used to haul it from Calif. With no suspension so that all you would have to do is hitch it up and go. I would sell the trailer for $500 which i don't think that you would have any trouble getting that money back. I spent $2500 to have John mount the body plus $600 for the x frame, so I don't think that it makes very good sense to remove the body. I'm still entertaining all offers. Accepting some offers would be contingent on the validity of other offers. I have the folding mechanism and T-tops of an automoda top that I bought for the car that I might be willing to sell too. Not sure on that because I still have a Fiero roadster, but I'm 72 now and it's becoming obvious to me that I have too many incomplete projects.

Comment

Please post pics of the wheels if they are 18s or bigger,if you take out the suspension Im interested.
                    Skrilla000@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by dratts1 View Post
                      I'm 72 now and it's becoming obvious to me that I have too many incomplete projects.
                      Good grief Dratts! Glad your still able to kick around in the garage working on cars at 72. I'm "only" 47 and I'm already feeling I've got too many projects that I'll never get to. I'm just hoping that I finish my AD355 before I'm too old to drive it! LOL!! Of course, an old guy in a Ferrari is much more believable to the unsuspecting eye... Heh heh heh.

Comment

Dratts how much are you asking for it??can you post pics? or do you have them in the build diaries??thanks.

Comment

I'll see if I can find some of the pictures. Brastic took some pictures of it when I was still in San Francisco. I don't know if he still has them or is interested in sharing them.

Comment

Ad f355

I am interested if you can hook me up with the current status and pictures please,send to restorer21@hotmail.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X