Ferrari f40 body kit for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferrari f40 body kit for sale

I am selling my stretched f40 body kit. It has the lovered rear window and the nice 1/4" thick headlight covers. Have all the brakets that came with the kit to bolt it onto a Fiero. Have a stretched clean AR title chassis that can be added in for the right price.

For pictures look at my build thread in the construction zone under "my '88 coupe build"

Asking $2500 OBO, have much more then that invested, just need to get it out of my storage unit.

If you want the stretched '88 chassis that has the single wiper mod on it with a brand new eclipse windshield (cost $220) then it'll be $1000 for chassis.

Pictures please

Comment

Here is a link to my build, first three pages have a lot of pics. My laptop is down and can only post from my phone so sorry about not loading pics directly.

http://www.madmechanics.com/forum/bu...f40-style.html

Comment

F40 replica

Hey when you get a chance send pics of the current status of the project to restorer21@hotmail.com.Thanks

Comment

Hey HTXtremes I snet you a pm let me know if you got it. Thanks Lukester biggoof29@yahoo.com

Comment

F40 replica

Originally posted by HTXtremes View Post
            I am selling my stretched f40 body kit. It has the lovered rear window and the nice 1/4" thick headlight covers. Have all the brakets that came with the kit to bolt it onto a Fiero. Have a stretched clean AR title chassis that can be added in for the right price.

For pictures look at my build thread in the construction zone under "my '88 coupe build"

Asking $2500 OBO, have much more then that invested, just need to get it out of my storage unit.

If you want the stretched '88 chassis that has the single wiper mod on it with a brand new eclipse windshield (cost $220) then it'll be $1000 for chassis.
            Send pics and info to restorer21@hotmail.com please

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X