Thinking about selling my F40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about selling my F40

Any one interested in a Ferrari F40 replica fully completed and running with a 5 speed v8. I also have a replica f40 style Dash with real F40 switches and switchplate and gauge panal. Car has lots of power and really beutifull. Please shoot me an email to yusha_2000@yahoo.com with your offer

pics pls... and price?
    Posted via HTC or Windows 10. Images hosted on www.PixelsBin.com.

Comment

Ferrari F40 for sale

Some Pic... More to follow..... Make me an offer
      Attached Files

Comment

Any chance the price will be close to this one on eBay?

If so I am interested

Comment

Wow...

The v8 engine and installation cost me more then 2x that. Wonder if the sale actually went through....

I am bumming... Although my car is much better than that one

Comment

Yes it sold to a buyer in Stockton Ca. I asked the seller to tell the new buyer to come here and post but don't know if they will

The sale was legit , they had offered the car to me for $3700 earlier this year

Comment

HI.... That car never sold.... Just FYI.....

My F40 does not have the interior but has a beefed up v8... Check out this F40 for sale on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ferra...69cc3ad8#v4-41

CCIE

Comment

The one in Oregon that sold for $3500?

Yes it did sell. I know the sellers

Comment

Originally posted by CCIE View Post
                  HI.... That car never sold.... Just FYI.....

My F40 does not have the interior but has a beefed up v8... Check out this F40 for sale on ebay

Replica/Kit Makes : Ferrari F40 Replica f40 replica in Replica/Kit Makes | eBay Motors

CCIE
                  That was my car

Comment

Ferrobi so that is ur car on eaby right now being sold by the newest owner?

Comment

Originally posted by lukester View Post
                      Ferrobi so that is ur car on eaby right now being sold by the newest owner?
                      Yes, they bought it to resell and get more $ on eBay.

Comment

1986 Ferrari F40 Replica for sale | Hemmings Motor News

CCIE your F40 most likely will not get anywhere near 25k to be honest.

Compare quality of yours to the link above and I'd say your looking at 10k ? It's all about the details if you want big $$ as can be seen by the current bid on my F40 creation $25,100.

Comment

Thank You Ferrobi....

I lost interest on my F40 so I would take a loss and yep that is around about where I was thinking about moving it.... I do have a replica dash as well as bunch of other items like wide track suspension (not installed yet) real Ferrari gauges, real Ferrari f40 switches, real F40 switchpanal, gauge cluster, shifter, emblems, vents, horn, horn button, ect ect ect... I lost interest in it about 3 years ago once I got my Diablo Roadster, Now I am loosing interest in the Roadster (door and door glass is giving me issues) since I bought a fully running Diablo 6.0 (lol) Any way I have a Pisa xtc/gt (seen one on ebay for $19,000) I would sell it dirt dirt cheap, and dump the F40 to make room... Just to make things more interesting I spent just about $10,000 on the beefed up rebuilt corvette engine and installation alone on the F40 and ya ya I could have saved some $$$ by doing it myself but I did not have time and I really had high hopes for the F40 hence the professional engine installation....

CCIE
                          Last edited by CCIE; 11-16-2012, 11:31 PM.

Comment

CCIE hey did u get my PM..Later Lukester

Comment

Hey Lukester...... No I did not get your PM.... I have been having issue with PM at MAD..... Please shoot me an email to yusha_2000@yahoo.com

Originally posted by lukester View Post
                              CCIE hey did u get my PM..Later Lukester

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X