No announcement yet.

25'th IFG on stretched Fiero FOR SALE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25'th IFG on stretched Fiero FOR SALE!

Finally come to the realization that I will not finish this awesome car. 25'th replica rims with proper Tires. I have hinged and mounted everything, electrical works, drivable. I have lots of parts, emblems, and even the windshield. Not interested in trades. asking $9K. Will post pics later. Please don't try to get me to ship to anywhere for you, no "extra payment" scams, no Money Orders, just don't bother trying to scam me,,,,, seen almost all of it. Located near St. Louis, Missouri. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Some more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Few more pictures
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks really nice Larrybud.

Do you have a build certificate that puts it older than 15 years? That way, us Canadians can import it without huge issues.

Good luck with the sale at a minimum.

Don
        308 Ferrari replica
        Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

It sure looks like a fiero to me! Makes it well over 15

Comment

Nope. Unfortunately, that doesn't cut it with replicas coming into Canada. You need a bill of sale or something like a build certificate or cert of origin that is 15 years or older. Fieros come through no problem. As soon as you put a fiberglass body on it like this, it turns into a whole new ball game.

I don't want to detract from the sale, I just wanted to know if there is any paperwork that can prove it is 15 years or older and then Canadians can offer to buy it as well.

Cheers
            Don
            308 Ferrari replica
            Prova Countach 5000S

Comment

Larry, long time bud. Hope all is well. This is Rod from Illinois with the roadster! Your car looks so close to being completed. Come check out my roadster for some motivation or the current build I'm working on.

You are too far ahead of the game to sell now!

Comment

bump,,,,, still available!

Comment

Damn! This is a great steal!

Comment

if its built on a fiero and its 20yrs or older, the fiero ownership will be enough to bring it over, there is also a clause in the epa and dot forms that allow for the car to be imported as a kit car. the only reason i know is that i just sent my kit car into the states and it didnt even have vin tags, also when i spoke with the usa dept of transport in dc they verified the same procedure to bring a car into canada

Comment

Now on Craigslist,,,,,, local looker tomorrow.

Comment

Car sold locally in Missouri. Thanks for everyone's support throughout the years. Good luck with all your builds!
                        LarryBud
                        Last edited by LarryBud; 04-29-2013, 08:01 PM.

Comment

darn, would of bought this had I seen it sooner.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X